chapter 7 - living together

(Liams pov)

I woke up with the sun right into my eyes and I turned around to check the clock. I froze there was a boy in the same bed as me. I got up quickly looking down to the boy.

- Liam is that you.

 Oh my god I was sleeping in the same bed as Theo again!?

- Ah yes. 

I was still in shook and I had a very bad headache.

- uh, do you remember anything from last night? 

Theo looked up at me and it didn't look like he remembered either.

- some things. its not very clear, well the last thing i remember was uh sitting in your lap for a long time"

- oh, the last thing i remember was that I was caring you up here, but i don't remember why.

I was on my way to say something when I felt that something was wrong. I felt Scott's heart started to beat extremely fast. The bonde between me and Scott, the bonde between and Alpha and a Beta. Like I can feel when there's something wrong with Scott or when he is scared, nervous or angry for exemple, and right now I feel a mix between angry and fearful. I quickly got up from bed and started to walk to where I thought he was. Scott stood by the window in one of the rooms and when i walked in i saw Isaac. He was laying in the bed. I quickly regret that I walked in. 

- i- oh oh shit sorry sorry sorry oh my god.  

I turned around to leave but Scott asked me to come back in. 

- Liam can you also hear the hunters outside?

- The what now? 

I walked up to the window and he was right there were hunters outside. They were standing in front of it and it looked like they were going to shoot as fast as someone opens the door. 

-What are we going to do, if we go out we will be dead

- I think we should take the back door

Isaac sat up in the bed and looked worried at us. 

- yeah that sound like a good idea. Liam will you inform the others?

 - sure

I walked out from the room and when i stood in the hall i got a notification from instagram. It was Mason he had posted a photo of me and Theo laying in bed together. I walked straight to the room Mason was in.

- What the hell Mason??

- Oh hey Li.

He looked a little scared but at the same time he was smirking, in a bad way.

- Why did you post this. 

I shoved the phone in his face. 

- Cause you guys are cute!

- Whatever, Scott want us out the house like right now cause there is hunters in front of the house so we are taking the back door

- Hunters aren't they supposed to be out of town?

Corey come out from the bathroom and sat down on the bed. 

- Well guess they came back earlier

Mason and Corey started to pack their things and I walked back to where Theo was. 

- Theo?

He wasn't in the room, I heard how the shower was on and decided Its too risky to be showering. I hissed. 

- Theo get out of the shower now! 

I heard how the shower turned off and Theo walked out. The water dripped from his wet hair and down on his stomach, i looked down bad bad bad mistake. I could not keep my eyes from him. Damn does abs.