Secrets Revealed

Here's Chapter 8! Just finished writing chapter 27 and I can say confidently that you have a lot to look forward to, only a couple more scenes to write and I'll finally be done, then I'll update a chapter a day.

Now lets start the story...

Chapter 8

Leah and Percy were sitting on the edge of the cliff they had just jumped off, watching the sky grow lighter as the sun started to come up over the ocean. Their legs dangled over the side as the waves crashed into the cliff face, ocean mist flowing through the air making their faces slightly wet. Leah was incredibly confused at everything that had happened and had no idea what to say about it. Her side was softly pressed against Percy as she replayed the nights events in her head. Her skin tingled wherever their body's touched.

Her imprint was much more than he seemed, she just wasn't sure how much. She was more than she seemed too, being a wolf and all.

"Your really hot." Percy said.

Leah blushed and looked anywhere but at Percy. "Umm, thanks."

Percy stuttered, "I-I mean, your temperature, not that you aren't hot- cause you are, I mean, erm, do you have a fever?" Percy rambled.

Leah laughed, "Nice save... But, I suppose we do have a lot to talk about. Why don't you go first and explain to me what the heck just happened." Leah looked straight at Percy. "And don't you dare try to avoid talking about it, there's no denying that something incredibly weird just..." She motioned with hands, "You know."

Percy sighed, "Yah, that one was a little weird, even by my standards... Now, where to begin?"

"How about at the beginning." Leah asked.

Percy stared out over the ocean, thinking back into the past, "To do that we're going to have to go way back, all the way to when I was twelve years old. Back when I found out what I really was." Percy turned to look at her. "You know all those Greek gods and such?"

Leah was confused, "Yah, I learned a little about them in school." What did that have to do with everything?

"Well, turns out there still alive. And I'm one of their kids."

To say Leah was shocked would be an understatement. Percy must have seen how stunned she looked because he questioned her. "You don't believe me, do you."

Leah was quick to respond. "No! No, I believe you, it's too crazy to not be true." And the more she thought about it the more she realized she was right. It truly was the only explanation for what had happened last night. Except for drugs, but she'd never done those before.

Percy began talking and started to tell her of all the wild things he'd done in his life, every event that Percy talked about left Leah even more amazed than before, he had been through hell itself and come out on the other side, her own life was a little baby carnival ride compared to all the amazing things he had done. Finally, Percy got to the end of his story, and a strange silence came over them as Leah thought over all he had said.

"Wow..." Leah whispered. "So it's true... And Poseidon's your dad?"

"Yah" Percy said, putting a hand through his hair. "He is." Percy was turned his head. Looking into her eyes, "I think you got some of my power when you saved me last night. Not sure how much, but we know you can breath underwater now."

"Who's Annabeth?" Leah blurted out. Percy looked like he had just been shot, his body stiffened under her. Leah silently cursed herself, she shouldn't have said anything, worst timing ever, why did she have to ruin the moment...