Party

Finally come up with a new chapter.Thank you all for waiting till now and understand my inconvenience.You didn’t give up that means a lot
🔷🔷🔷

Forth's mood turns sour.

This is not the way he wanted to spend the time.They don’t have much time left.Very soon next semester will start.Mother's food,no study,nagging brothers and Beam that's what he needs for his days...

Loud speaker with EDM,he feels he will be deaf soon.He is not in mood for hustle and bustle like fish market.

Three brothers choose a corner of the party.Though they choose corner seats still everyone's eyes are on them.Forth feels irritated the most.There mother is nowhere to be seen.Someone dragged her inside the crowd and now she is missing.

Their father joined upstairs with some bureaocrats in private section.They will have those heavy conversations with sombre face.Forth abominates such environment also.

Waiter brings hard drinks which he deliberately avoids.He can't be a drunkard now..He doesn’t want to face Beam's wrath.Earth is chugging everything he gets.
Forth shakes his head.

'Wait for me to report all those to P'Mix.Till then enjoy P.'

Mew just talks and laughs sometimes with any acquaintances he meets.

"Why don't you let yourself a bit loose?"

Both turned their heads to Earth.

"What?"

"Not interested. "

"You are my younger but already oldies!"
They didn’t pay attention.

"Do you see nong Gulf yet?" Mew asks Forth

"Not yet.I don’t think he is here.He is shy person.''

"I hope he is not here.He can be easily manipulated and I am afraid of that."

"Then let's search him.I don’t want anyone take advantage of him."

They leave Earth who is still engrossed in drinking to find Gulf.

"Ugh!....Shia!"
They could curse only..
The huge crowd is almost impossible to pass.

Mew lost the grip of Forth and someone just push him another side.

Gradually Forth lost the sight of his brother.The surge of crowd took him to the another side..He feels helpless so he decided that he will search individually to the side he is in.

'Ugh!Why I am getting injured today!'

First of all he faltered and got a scratch at hand while climbing the stairs.Now he bumped into the corner of a table.

"It’s hurting.." He saw a chair so he walked there limping.

"Ugh!"

Wait!That’s not his sound though he is the one injured.

He turned his head and saw a boy with some other girls and boys from their neighbourhood.They are laughing and patting hardly to the boy's shoulder.The boy grimaces and totters.Forth couldn’t see the face of the boy though as his back is facing him.

"At this age you don’t drink!Oh come on.Want to be a goody goody boy!"Everyone laughs with her..

"Listen boy!No one loves a good boy..Image of a good boy with some bad inside is the best.Those kind of boys are yummy..My type..."

"Mint,then what about that guy?"

"Who?''

"Angel?''