Wrap up

A letter to my readers,

      Finally we reach our ending.

I don't know whether I could do justice with the ending but ending was supposed to be in this way as I planned before.

This story contains no angst,no serious problems so I tried to keep it in that way at the end.For me each chapter is like episode of drama.

With this story I started my journey as a writer.I passed one year of my journey recently.

I did take long gaps for this story several times due to lose of motivation or working over my other stories but you waited for my updates.
I am grateful.

Before ending this story's journey I want to know about my readers who support and read this story...

I am curious to know : Where are you from?

I want to say thanks to all of you for supporting me till now.

(I am emotional now)

Yours

Urmi

❤️~

Well groomed Gazebo of Forth's house is attractive to anyone who visits their house.Systematically raised flower beds make it look ethereal.

Anyone will fall in love.

They enjoy evening tea and snacks here most of the time.

Beam tiptoed.He takes each steps carefully towards gazebo.Still that couldn't muffle the rustling sound of dry leaves no matter how much you try.

Beam takes a long breath and sigh.He must go through this.

Last night he thought about it but couldn't find much memory from past.He has a blurry recollection of a garden and a boy.

"I was devastated.I was sick.Since then my body can't take much.I was in the hospital for several days.I couldn’t bear the pain to be apart from you."

Beam halted his steps at a distance.

"Mom never thought I would be attached to someone.Among my brothers I am the one introvert."

Beam has no idea where this is going on.

"Didn’t Forth make a fuss I hope" He chuckles.His brother is silly.

Beam loses his voice.He is confused with this situation.After marriage he is facing all the emotional situation unknown to him.

For God's sake his mother is known as Rock.He is a son of Rock.

He tries to say something... Anything!

"Are you worried for nong Gulf?"

Beam closed his mouth.

"Don't be.We are fine.He is still young so I am restricting myself to court him .Now that he is going to join university, time has come."

Beam fidgeted for a bit..

"He is not a replacement if you are worried about that." This time a determined voice echoed.

"Yes.I admit I was drawn to him because of you."

Beam scratches his head.

"He has similar doe eyes.I was attracted to him for eyes.His eyes reminded me of you.Gradually I fall for him because of his personality.Eyes have long forgotten.He is not replacement.Just he is not my first love..