Consultation Part 2

I was battling with stress and nightmares for some days.I was trying to write everyday.I have rough ideas about what to write but cannot express those in appropriate words.
At a point I thought of quitting but that would be wrong.So I just read these days to keep going on.

🔷🔷🔷

"My eyes are purified today!!What a view!!Who are you angel?"

Beam first looks at his left side then right.No one is here!Beam scratches his head.

"Do you think I am in heaven?Pinch me Lam."

"Ouch!!!Not that hard!!Where was I?Oh yeah...in heaven."

"I wake up with Tul next mine so I get the chance to be lucky.The queen herself gives me vision!!!"

"Everything is so surreal!!" Tul fakely gasped

Beam is still speechless.He tries to gather himself up.

"Why all of you are exaggerating suddenly?What kind of farce is this?Are you all drunk?"

"I never thought I will see you as a monk ever!"

Beam raised his one eyebrow.'From where monk comes from!!!'

"That long!!!That long abstention!!!Your body must be pure now!"

Oh!Now he got it where their thinking trail is going on.'Those scoundrels!!' Beam gritted his teeth.

"I must say both horny bunnies can stay at the same house without touching each other even God must be surprised with such control!"

"Both of your dirty bodies must be entered into the purest form."Lam grins.

"Sprinkle some holy water on us and bless us!"

"How Forth controls himself is the biggest mystery we even can't solve with our fabulous brains."

Beam rolled his eyes.

They keep going on.

"Guys I am disappointed.I mean come on he is Forth!Our King!We are looking for him for greater things!I imagined him finished every nook and cranny of his home then may be tried neighbourhood areas,parks,jungle but here he is lamenting for his husband who do not let him enter into his room!Wow!Where is our King?!You make him a street beggar now!"

"You need my blessings right???Ok."

Beam raised his palm in blessing pose.

"I am blessing you to have pure body like me with rigorous abstention."Beam smirked with this sudden evil idea.

"No no no no....I can't abstain myself from touching my Tultie.That will be the greatest punishment in the world."

Tul speedily looks at the right side of him.Max looked panicked.

"Tultie!!!"

"Tul+Cutie." Max grins.

"Yuck." They raised their voice together!

Tul blushed.

'They and their antiques!'Lam shakes his head.

"So even at the presence of a Beam Jaturapoom aunty faints huh!What a shame!You are a doctor for God's sake!"

"FUTURE doctor!" Beam emphasised on future.

''What do you expect?My mere presence will not cure people or immune people from disease or any physical intolerance. "

"Your husband thinks otherwise though..."Park grins..

"Huh?"

"Your face can beat the morning sunshine that bedazzled his eyes,your blush is enough for his heart sings thump thump,your one blink his world stops,he lose his consciousness when you pout, just one simple touch can make him alive,just one kiss that is like tonic for him to survive everyday,when he enters into the warmth of....."