New life

And...Beam gets what he wants.😎

A new life begins. 🎉 ~
Let's wish them.

Med canteen is full today.Usually many students relish other canteens' delicacy or restaurant foods near Kanthapat University. Using this opportunity the food business around the University grows up like wild mushrooms.Med foods are quite expensive actually though that justifies the price, for its freshness,cleanliness and appetizing foods.Some students try to save money so they try other places.

But time comes when med canteen changes it’s regular feature.

Exam time!

University already finishes regular exams of this semester but
Medical faculty can be considered as an outsiders' island in a vast sea.They still have lab works pending along with quizes and surprise tests.
Other faculties are planning for fun.
One month vacation is coming soon.

Piles of books are scattered here and there like mound gives the canteen a look of a complete library.

Future doctors are busy with discussions,case studies,quiz preparations,assignments,notes.

Well at least you can feel that you will be in safe hand in future looking at how much hard working they are!

Craze docs have their own bench marked in the corner of the canteen.You can find them there during lunch time.Just like how Wolf gang has their own at their faculty.

This bench witnesses a lot.From flock of girls for Beam from time to time to Forth pleading him for his love to his pain to Beam's acceptance of love.

Beam tidies up his plate after finishing Thai basil beef bowl he ordered for him.Phana and Kit are yet to finish their Padthai.Beam gulps water from bottle,swirls it and dumps the bottle on near by dustbin.He opens cap of another one for him.Phana and Kit were observing him since morning.They watch how nonchalant Beam is.

In near by bench some students are discussing about a case.

They didn't pay any heed to them.Each of their head has own kind of thoughts running on.

They have a quiz at 3 pm.Professor Auntys' one.

Beam's husband can't come because he needs to wrap up some preparations before vacation.He will be the head hazer next year after all.Seniors are guiding him for this responsibility.Huge preparations are needed to welcome freshers next year or you can say he is preparing THE HELL.

Beam ordered coconut custard before.When it arrives,he opens his note to revise along with eating that.

All this time they didn’t exchange many words.

Marriage of Beam was a huge shock for Phana and Kit.Marriage was not in Beam's dictionary heck love was not even in his dictionary!They thought it was some prank until they reach the venue.Even Forth was shocked of his own marriage!

'What is working on Beam's mind?'

Phas' mind is itching to ask.He is hesitating to speak to Beam so he nudges Kit's side to say something.
.
.
.
Anything.

Kit gulps.

Beam is engrossed totally with eating and reading.

"Are you done watching me?" Still eyes on notes Beam breaks the silence.

Phana coughs.
Kit nods then shakes his head side to side.

"You haven’t finished your food.It will get cold." Beam's cold voice rings.

They are trying to regain their voice.If Beam is serious,he looks scary.

He closes his book with a thud.