Bee

I know it will be a big twist but hey I am crazy 😁

Let's delve into the past again.We need to know who Bee is,right?
But we all know 😂 (Wait!That's true)

This story is about to reach 50k views soon.Wow!

Grammatical mistakes will be everywhere I think.I write it in one go.

🔷🔷🔷

I still remember those days vividly-

I blink several times.

I saw an aunt talk with mom whom I   met once in a cafe but that's not important.Who cares about foreground when background is giving your guts funny feeling.That aunty is dragging a baby who is reluctant to come inside.

"My cutie, don't be shy.Come inside.
Ugh!What have they done?Wait Lien."

My brother throws his bat and ball in one of the couch and his t-shirt in another.Mom cleans them before she invites her guests to sit on them.

"They dirtied the room.Bringing up three kids is no joke."

"With one I am dying Marla."

"I still can't believe Lien you would settle down one day and have kid too.."

"My initial plan was to never get married and you know that but somehow now end up in this situation."

I feel curious who this baby is.I hide myself behind the couch to see.

From nowhere my two brothers suddenly booed me.I almost got heart attack but then I look behind to see that little plushy baby looks scared.So I thought of rebuking them.

"Earth, take your brothers outside!"

Mom looked guilty.So I thought of taking my brothers outside..We shouldn’t disturb mom and...the baby.

Before going outside I look behind again.The baby has round doe eyes.He is blinking nervously and pouting time to time.He.is.bored.

Cute...

***

A loud thud...He fell down and started crying..

"Oh no!Can't they give me peace..???"

"They are just child Marla.." Aunt Dew said

"Oh little boy...Oh no!He got a cut...Let's go inside..."

Marla took the boy with care..That cold aunt stood beside them all the time looking cold..

Before going inside -

''I didn’t forget you..You will be punished later..." Marla threats and glares at her sons..

I cower at the thought of punishment..Last time we had to clean our playroom..Room had dust so I caught cold..

I tiptoed and went inside to see whether mom was still angry or not..
If she is super angry we may not get food too..

He is crying and hiccuping.I remember mom always gives me water when I hiccup.I run inside the kitchen for water and found my cup in corner so bring water in it.I give that to the baby.The baby couldn’t understand anything when I insist him to take water.

''Aww..my cute son bring water!Give me that.I will feed him." Marla takes the cup in her hand.

I left the place to find cookies.Only plain water is boring.He is hurt.I will feed him cookies.