Punishment

Beam is cooking up something.
How Forth will handle it?Or can he?
😉 ~

Forth's face turns out like a freshly printed paper with horror story written in it.

"What?????????"His imagination goes haywire.He starts pulling his hair.His face distorts which looks funny.
Beam chuckles.

Forth slumps his back on couch in disbelief.
'Dad,mom,phi Earth,phi Mew..How can I handle them all????'His eyes almost bulge out.

"Noooooo!!!!

We can't go Beam!!!" He panicks

"Don't scream!Our neighbours will come out with brooms..."

"You always have ridiculous ideas!"

"Which one?brooms or vacation at your home?"

"Both."

"How dare you?I have every right to go there."

"I am not denying baby but try to understand my position here."

"What position?" Now Beam puts his hands on waist with serious mood.
Forth gulps.

"My father!He is at home after a mission.How can I take you there?What should I say to him?Hey dad this is Beam,my husband!He will use his new weapon from collection on me.I can already imagine myself hanging upside down with a gun pointed at me.
He is not like any normal father.He won't accept!"

"Chill hubby!!We won't know if we don't try it.
I will manage.I am not normal too.We are even." Beam won't back out no matter what.

"Uhummm...baby I think this time you go meet your mother.Enjoy her company. "

"How!!!Listening moaning and grunting!!!"

''Eh?"

"Mother starts another relationship.She sent me a short message about this.She said this guy is soooooo perfect.They are made for each other.Very soon they will marry.I recall his name is Ben something."

Beam chuckles.

"She gives that dialogue each time she gets married.This is the fifth attempts.

They are living together love.That will be a sheer torture na in a place with two bunnies and no hubby."
Beam sulks.

"What about...?"

"Stop.......

Don't tell me to go to Pha and Kitty house."

"But!"

"I am going to your home and that's final.I am married now.I must go to my new home.All you have to do is rely on me." Beam gives him assurance.

Forth closes his eyes.Now that he thinks about it Beam looks suspicious since the evening.He was looking at his face in the mirror now and then,applied some face mask,cleaned up his cupboard,delivered his favourite foods to drop another bomb.

He was preparing everything.

One day they will have to face parents.Forth thinks it is still early to meet them together.

The room falls silent.
Forth's brain stops working since the beginning.He still wants to protest.

He starts pacing back and forth due to anxiety he is feeling.
Beam sits down on bed with a packet of chips munching over it watching his hubby all worked up.

He finishes up and cleans up his hand to prepare the bed for sleeping.

He needs rest.

***

Beam chuckles.
Forth draws a love on sticky note and attaches it on mirror.
Forth had to leave early today.
When he decides to make something for him he gets another sticky note with prepared food.

Beam shakes his head.

***
"Wow!Nice phone case!Where did you buy it from Beamiiee?"
"Forth's gift."
"I didn't know Forth is corny.He never had this gift shit in life.I remeber he even forgot your birthday."

"He is trying to coax me not to meet in laws.Since I told him, he is out of his character.I bet all this cheesy ideas are coming from Max or internet." Beam chuckles.

"Poor guy is traumatised.You can rethink."

"We need to solve this problem one day.Why not now?"

***

Another bouquet of red roses!

***

"Are you done with all the ideas you get from Max?"

He nods then realises he is busted.

"No..I mean..yes..no!Uhumm."

"Now listen to my verdict : We are going and that's final"

Now room is silent.Only sound that is coming from is ceiling fan.

"Love...."
"Hmm."
"Do you know we have a loooooong couch?"
"Y-yess.... love."Forth frowns why Beam is asking that.

"Tonight who knows my legs and hands may want more spaces in our bed and they may not listen to me."

Shit!!!Forth feels doomed.

"If that is so then I will sleep on that side to give you the whole space."

'Please don't!Please don't!'Forth chants in mind.

He knows where this is going on.

"I can even massage your hands,legs or full body.You will have comfy feelings.Do you want to eat something else?I can make what you want.Or should I prepare your bath?With bath bombs?Strawberry or vanilla?"Forth tries to coax and offers more.

"I told you I can manage your family.You didn't listen to me baby.You doubt my ability so you know what you have to do."

With that Beam slips his body under the duvet in bed.

"Yeah....I know..." Forth huffs and sulks

"Couch it is."

🔶🔶🔶

(Big punishment for Forth.Don't you think? 😉)

Phi - similar to calling big brothers and sisters as bro/sis in Thai