Friends

Beam's safe entrance must be informed to others.Let's see their reactions

🔷🔷🔷

Conference Call : 1

"Still alive?!!!Wah,I am impressed." Phana shows his cocky smile.

Beam rolls his eyes.

"You moron!!Did you expect that they can touch my hair?No one can resist my charm and intelligence.They need to work hard for that." He just blows his short hair with attitude.

"Don't talk rudely to mommy daddy na." Pha shows his tongue.

"Who is mommy!!!???Kit wasn't focused before because he was busy eating instant noodles.

''You heard only that!" Beam astonished .

"You...dimpled kid." Phana answers.

A bomb has been dropped.

A roaring sound can be heard.

"Ooppss.You wish for your death daddy!Mommy is hulk now.Couch is confirmed.Hehehehe...." Beam mocks.

"Pha......na.....You mommy,your head mommy,your butt mommy,your....everything..... is..... screaming..... mommy....'' Kit starts screeching.

Beam closed his ears with both palms.

'Oh God!No one can stop him now.You stupid Phana!You just untie the leash.' Beam thinks.

"Hey look at your height.And those dimples look cute.You can confirm it by asking others...A perfect mommy just a bit grumpy but it's fine by me.Raising a son you need to be a hulk to control our son.Ah I am satisfied!"

'He is still provoking!!Mommy I mean Kitty is scary!' Beam is having monologue inside.

Kit is about to break something then.....

"You are already fat.Don't eat those junks more."

Enough......He nailed the last nail.

Now the quarrel between them becomes ear deafening.

Beam tried to get their attention several times but failed.

"Ok.I lose my patience.That's it." Beam mumbles

Beam loudly screams, "I am no longer a..... virginnnnnnnn.........."

Pha and Kitty stop bickering and try to grasp what Beam said.For a moment both of them were blanked.

Kitty was the one who got his sense back to start talking, "But you were never a virgin to begin with Beamiiee".

"What ridiculous thing you just say now!'VIRGIN' word will die virgin because of you." Pha added.

"Thank God!Both of you are back!" Beam fakely wiped his eyes.

Pha and Kit tried to understand the whole situation now.

Suddenly

"You................" They started fuming.

"Mowmy Dawdy ij bad... hik...Mowmy dawdy foget their shan.Shan ij... hik... no happy happy.Shan will cway.Is shan baddy baddy?But shan did homwak." Beam copied baby language to make fun of them and then burst out in to laughter.

Both of them glared at him.

Beam laughed so much at a point he hold his stomach because he felt pain in there.

"I am not going to talk to you Pha.Hooh..."
'I am not going to talk to you kitty.Hooh..."

Beam not amused at all utter, "I am going downstairs.I need popcorn to enjoy your drama.Bye."
Beam cut the call and shake his head.

'I should introduce them to mom.They are good match,full of drama.'

He chuckles.

(Hey Beam you are a drama queen too, don't forget)

***

Conference Call : 2

"What's up bro?Now queen is in the castle how are you feeling?" Max is the first on to start talking very enthusiastically.All them are having a conference call.

"You know what if I could buy bamboo stick right now I would."

Max is a chatterbox.

"Really boss!!!!Do you need to fight with someone?Don't tell me he is being harassed by someone around your neighbourhood.Just one order we are coming with boys to send that guy into hospital.Park and Lam are not here but me and Tul will come."

Forth was about to retort but...............he didn't get a chance.

Max continued, "And boss why need bamboo stick?I will bring hockey stick from our stock."

Forth again try to say something but.......

"Still if you want bamboo stick then I know a place in Min Buri.I will buy best quality of bamboo wood.But why do you need that just tell us."

"You asshole!!!!" Forth was about to explode.

Did.you.give.me.a.chance.to.explain????

Tul smacks Max head.
Park and Lam were waiting for Max to stop.They know once he started his train it will need a superman to stop.

"I thought I would hit my head with that bamboo stick but now I want to crack your head,cut it and play as football.It's already empty so at least it will be usable."

Max was about to retort but Tul puts his palm on his mouth to stop him.
Max pouts.

Tul is the only one who uses brain.He already could surmise why Forth looks pale.

"Don't worry all these are just acting.Beam can manage."

"Beam can manage but I can't." Forth looked desperate.

"Something bad happened?" This time it's Lam.He looks worried.

"Mom is already in love with Beam."

They whistled together and screamed with joy.

"Forth congratulations.Our Queen never fails.For this good news we will distribute sweets and next time if we lose a match with Forestry we will let them go rather fighting." Park sealed the deal orally with great enthusiasm.

"Then what's with this owlish face?" Lam is confused.

"Mom loves Beam."

"And?"

"And mom loves BEAM...the problem is mom loves BEAM."

"Mom announced no talking,no touching,no looking at Beam more than 3 seconds,not going near around 3 feet."

They look at one another.

" KARMA IS A BITCH"

They all outcry and burst into laughter.

"Dead.You.are.all.dead." Forth gritted his teeth.

🔶🔶🔶
How supportive they are! 😜

Again we have a possessive mommy-in-law.Like mother like son. 😁

(NB : In this story Phana and Kit both of them are still single.I am not sure whether to include Ming and Yo I mean that will be cliche if I add them.
I may go for ghostship if I get positive response from you.)