Consultation Part 1

Beam needs help.Can craz docs help?

🔷🔷🔷

Flashback

"I just breath and girls are all over me."

"How to breath then?"

***

Burgh...

"How to what???"

"How to flirt." Beam says without much thought.

"Why do you always eat when I call?"
Kit wipes his mouth in anger then looks at Phana with more anger.

"I surrender.I haven't said anything.........umm....yet.I am innocent."

Kit looks even bitter.

"Beamiieee!!!!
How dare you!!!How can you do this to Forth!" Kit's face turns red like lava erupting from his face.His dimples look more prominent now as he pursed his lips in anger.

"Don't.cheat.on.Forth!!" Kit gritted his teeth.

"Cheat!!!But...."

''You claimed he is your life!!!"

"Listen..."

"Stooooopppp.Ah that's fine!"
"Breath in breath out Kitty...You are hyper."

Kit glares at Phana.

"What a wifey I got here!"

Then turn his face towards Beam.

"Beam Forth is a good guy.Can't you see even both me and Kitty can't cope up with your demands but he can.Don't hurt him na."

"Just like that!!!!!!You should discipline your child!

And you do you think if you do this he will put on his eyes blinkers?"

"Ai Kitty thank you thank you...I will buy blinkers for him.Will that work?" Beams face beams with joy and he licks his lips.

'I will make him my personal horse.Not here though.'

Phana and Kit gape at him like he has grown a horn.

"Beamiiee...
For God's sake you are married!!!!Why do you need cheap girls?" Kit lost it.

"Don't call mom cheap girl."

"You are with mom?" Kit's eyes widen.

"What???No.Dad." Beam says casually

"You are with dad????"

"Ai asshole of course."

This time Phana lost it. "Why?????"

"Ah...He needs training.I never flirt.So I need your help."

'Is he serious!'

They look at each other then look at Beam.Then again look at each other then look at Beam.

"Are you trying some sort of head rotation exercise?Your heads will not grow big anymore or become slim.I never see a slim head.So stop I am feeling dizzy here."

They stop immediately.

"He calls me his teacher now who doesn't know anything.Pfft...I can't disappoint him."

'Ah!A teacher!Where my mind was going!My brain was working too fast or better say running.In this way my brain cells will die soon.' Kit's brain jammed already

'If I ever be crazy and find out in a mental hospital or operation theatre for heart attack the credit goes to my son.My head is hurting.' Phana tears off his hair in silence.