Queen for Nothing

Today 2 November is my birthday.Gonna end my day with this chapter.
Enjoy ~
🔷🔷🔷

3G,4G,5G!!!

You know what??They suck!!!!!

The best network in this world is the one and only - PAM G!!!

"That bad!!!'' Beam squinted his eyes and laughs...

"I am feeling like a real queen.."

"Not funny.." Forth gritted his teeth...

"Oh come on not everyday I will get attention like some hero or idol!Do you think they already roll on red carpet for me...!!!!" Beam continuously rumbles mischievously.

Now Forth gives his full focus on Beam.

"I don't want them to see you.."

"Then what will you do?You know magic!!!I am a big guy.You can't vanish me."

"This is not the time for joke.I didn’t prepare myself for this situation."

"What did you prepare if you knew?"

"Umm..may be mom's ladies dresses...Wait...no..then boys will be crazy for you.Oh God!"

Beam smirks.

"I am feeling like go straight,destroy our gate to enter.If they can see a bit of you I will be ruined."

"If there is no gate people can enter easily na."

Forth pouts.

"Oye oye oye...Come come baby...don't stress.Hug me..You will feel better."

"Beam baby you are smart na.Help me."While they are hugging each other Forth asks for help.

If it’s a movie,director would turn the camera towards Forth's house to focus more on the chaos there.

The background story is - From Mint to Pam the news of an angel transfers all over neighbourhood.So all the neighbours are waiting to get a glimpse of angel and bless themselves..

About Forth-Beam's position they are inside a black tinted glassed car observing the situation from distance.Forth's possessive side is warning him not to enter but how long they can stay on the road!

"Oh shit shit!That's mom dad's car passing by.They finish their date already!They were about to watch movie and candlelight dinner!"

Now even Beam looks worried.

"Let's follow them"

They enter passing the crowd who tried to figure out which car has the new guest but their swift approach inside they couldn’t fathom which one has angel.

They meet their parents at parking lot..As gate shut out crowd started scattering.

"Mew called us." They look worried

"Do you think P'Mew is unwell?Or something?"

All of them rushed inside.

Mew is well or unwell that's not sure but environment is not....well...

"Welcome homeeeeee!"

All four look behind to see whom has been addressed.Then they look everywhere to ensure they enter the right house.It's called natural instinct.

No.They are inside their own house and there is Mew over there.

Pam welcomes them wholeheartedly.