Dreamland

You have already read the dream sequence of Forth, right?Now let's enter into Mew's Dreamland.

🔷🔷🔷

"Cwatch the bawn phi...hihihi..."

"Wait Forthy..."

No....no...hihihi...

"P'Er P'Er don't let P'Me win..."

Where are we?Backyard?!!!

"Boys...boys...don't run..Uff...never listen to me.."

"They are just child Marla."

Mom's voice....another woman's voice.....

but my vision is blurry can't figure them out.

"Cwatch......."

Thud!!

A baby fell down.A small baby...Everyone rushes to the baby...I also try to run.Running... and... running......I can't...I am still stuck at the same place....My muscles are tired already....

Sob...sob...that baby cries.I need to see him...

Finally there....that fat aunty blocking my view..I try to peep...Baby also peep through chubby hands...He has doe eyes full of water.

I grab my stomach.... "Mom...mom...my body tingles...something is running inside my stomach mom...it tickles..."

(Next scene)

"Take this tiffin box son.Don't forget to eat.Your mother is fine...baby is fine...."

A boy of almost 10.Looking down and grip the hem of his shirt tightly.Nervously fidgeting.

"Mew take him with you to school na,kitchen tap is leaking.I can't go."

He suddenly froze and look at me with horror.

Same doe eyes.

(Next scene)

We are all eating together in....our dining....breakfast I think.
I was not focused what I was eating.Toast??!!

A young boy sits opposite me.When I look at his face he averted his eyes.Oh he feels shy!!

He looks like cherry now...I lick my lips.I love cherry.

He saw that and gawk at me.Then he realise what he is doing.He lower his head.

He is trying to hide his face with one hand.

He finishes hurriedly and left.
I chuckle.How sweet!!!

(Next scene)

Light breeze hits my face.
Shoving my hands I stand there to enjoy.

Where?

Our gazebo!But how come there is a river beside our gazebo!!Anyway who cares!!I shrugged that off.