Superman

I hate monotonous continuation of rain whole day. 🌧️🌧️🌧️
Rain makes me lazy like winter and less productive.
Well!
Let Beam settle down with the new environment first.His craziness will come up soon.
Flashbacks are italicized.

🔷🔷🔷

Forth gulps water.From afar he can see Beam is busy with his mother.He is already missing his baby.

Earth made some french toast that he shares with his brothers.He was also noticing the new comer.
Who can you blame?
Beam's beauty is heavenly.Earth is a bi but he is engaged recently so he controls his frolicking mind.
Still he couldn't control his urge to comment.

"He is mesmerising!"

Forth abruptly turns his face towards his brother who's eyes seems focused on Beam.

"Cute also.."

Forth clenches his fist.
His jaw got rigid.

Mew felt something is wrong with Forth's attitude.His forehead creases.

***

Whole day Earth didn't get a chance to be with Marla.He is Marla's clingy son.
David behaved like nothing happened ever whole day.Just like before he remains most of the time in his study room,only comes out for lunch and dinner.

***

"One day I was working at the garden.I didn't know there was a puddle near by.I stepped on it and fell down.My hand had a cut.All of them came out from the house hearing the loud thud.Suddenly Forth left us and run inside the home.We were puzzled at his behaviour.After some time he came out wearing his superman suit.We were confused what is going on.Then he surprised me as he brought a medicine kit with him and with little tender hand he dabbed medicine on my cut and promised he will always be my superman to protect me." Marla's eyes sparkle.

Beam peeks up to look at the baby Forth in album Marla presents in front of him after dinner. He chuckles.Forth looks just as he is now,same gummy smile,same attitude,just a cuter version.

Watch out!!Someone almost throws Beam to the side of the car.His body bumped with a thud.
Before he could react or figure out what's happening fight starts among some boys.That sudden shock makes him numb.Everything was happening so fast that he doesn't know who they are and what is happening...
Suddenly someone pulls him out of trance...
Run Beam!!!Now!!
The voice!
It's......
Now!!!
I..I...
We will manage..Lam, take him.
Before Beam could react he was taken away by Lam.When he turns his back,Forth was dodging a punch.

Beam touches the surface of the photo.He ponders on those days : how hurtful he looked each time he got rejected, how he jumped himself on those humongous guys to protect him from attack,how much Beam gave him pain!

His heart constricts.

"My sons are all too caring.This is Earth.My Earth used to swim a lot.I scolded him for staying inside pool for too long.He never listened.Forth was even worst........he..."

Beam's mind wanders again.

P'Beam kha,my leg is hurting.Can you do something for me?The girl is surely trying to seduce Beam.
Beam cursed in mind.
Since morning girls are coming and going inside the med tent.Faculty facilitates Engineering students a med camp for their sports program.Beam,Pha,Kit joined it because of extra credit.
Beam is exhausted to the core.He can feel that these girls are acting to get his attention.They are not seriously injured.He wipes his forehead with handkerchief.
Still they have to tend 10/12 girls.
Suddenly...