Mother's Love

Let's have more Beam power.

🔷🔷🔷

Everyone was relaxing after the sumptuous dinner.
Forth is still banned from cooking club which never happened before.

Mom always complained that whenever Forth comes back for vacation her baby boy looks so thin eating all those garbage outside that even by gust of wind his son will fly away.

P'Earth and P'Mew then started fake throwing up each time mom said that.

I mean seriously!!!!!!
Is she blind!!!His bull like son looks thin!!He can eat whole whale if he wants.He regularly trains his abs and all those muscles!!!They are not fake.He tends to fight always with other faculties for their brotherhood.Girls swoon over his body.(Though his brothers didn't want to mouth all these.Forth would sure try to glorify himself.Meh!)

      "My baby what do you want to eat?I rather prepare all your favorites.Look at you.Even I can count bones in your body.Those sunken tired eyes,lean waist hands,sunken cheeks I can't take this anymore.You have to eat five times a day.Before going back I will fix your body.I will consult with doctor why my son is not gaining body fat,my son can't eat much.May be I will buy some digestive medicine or vitamins.

(This is mother's little baby's lanky body looks like 😂)

"Mom!!!!I will be fat." Forth whines.

"No you will look at least presentable.Now stop it and say aaa.........Finish this full bowl of ramen now.I am going to bring a glass of milk."

His brothers make innocent face and cough.

Forth gritted his teeth.

Then they burst out into laughter.

"You are lanky Forth!!"
"Your body have only bones Forth!!"
"Eat the whole bull oopps bowl Forth!!!"
"You are a baby Forth!!"

Again their laughter echoes in the dining space.

     "Stop bullying!!" Marla shouts.

"If you say anything else I will cut both of your tongues."

"By the way don't think I forget about you two."

That was like splash of water on their face suddenly.Their laughter has gone.

They rashly gather themselves up,heads down,not looking at their mother's eyes,praying for ground to open up and swallow them,looking at the bowl all powerless.

Forth chuckles without sound.

      "I prepare fruit salad,apple pie.After finishing ramen both of you will finish those.I want you guys to be healed fast too."

"So now eat!!!"

Like obedient sons they resume what they were doing.

Satisfied with that she started humming.

Three sons gulps their food bitterly.

Three helpless sons!

***

All those scenes are repeating like a movie in front of their eyes as mom is doing exactly the same thing with Beam.

But that Beam guy is not a joke.

Now they are having serious talk on food topic.Beam is explaining all those medical terms and theories,importance about how much we should eat,what is BMI,food chart,diet and what not.Mom listened attentively and even took notes too.

Three of them are scratching their head and gawking at how Beam managed mother in this situation which they could never escape before.

So Beam like a King eat as much as he likes and leave that place leaving a.......... happy mom behind.

'F*ck!!Beam is perfect.'

They agreed inwardly.

🔶🔶🔶
(It was fun.I bet many of us have similar experience with our mother.She always thinks I am thin and wants to feed me a lot.)