Prologue

Writing is my new found hobby.

As an amateur writer there will be mistakes I believe.I hope you will ignore them my sweeties.

I love Forth-Beam(TaeTee).For me they are Forth-Beam and will always be.
This story is based on original sketch of ForthBeam fiction with a bit ghostship.
Let's be part of their journey.

I will appreciate your support, encouragement,likes,comments,suggestions.

Be with me ❤️~

"Let's get married....Tomorrow"

Beam drops a bomb.

"Huh?" Forth who closed his eyes not for awhile suddenly jolts up.He blinks several times.

Today he had a tiring day.They had a meeting with Dean about upcoming Sotus.He has another meeting with seniors tomorrow.He has been selected as the future head-hazer and he is going to start his duty next year.This year will end soon.A lot is in his plate.

On his way back he picks up his boyfriend from his faculty.After coming back to their dorm he freshens up a bit, reclines on couch and closes his eyes to wash away tiredness a bit.He is yet to eat something.He is famished and his brain is burnt already.

Beam said that like a bolt from the blue.His eyes almost bulged out.

"Baby!!!!you are joking, right?Beam doesn't miss his fleeting incredulous expression

"Don't joke na!
You almost gave me a heart attack you know!Phew"He presses his chest, wipes out invisible sweat and relieves a big sigh after.

"What???"Beam is not impressed with his reaction.

"Don't you want to marry me?? He scowls.

Beam realises something.His eyes got bigger.

"Don't you want me any more?Are you in love with someone else??Were you using me all this time?!"

'Wait!Wait!What?Where did that come from?' Forth is in daze.He was delusional that Beam was joking.

Ok.Beam does comment abruptly sometimes and laughs at his own jokes.He can't figure it out whether Beam is joking right now or he is serious.He knows he is dumb but hey Beam accepts him so he is ok.

Now he is worried.One wrong move Beam may not talk to him for the rest of the day or tomorrow.

Forth is not responding.Beam starts fidgeting with anxiousness.
Can he handle the rejection?!

When Forth figures out that he heard it right that Beam is serious because Beam is not laughing.In fact he notices Beam's eyes teary,he gathers himself up frantically.

"No...no no no..Of course I want you.You are my forever baby.Remember that."He kneels down in front of Beam who was sitting on bed adjacent to couch and cups his face in hands and pours his love to the face he cherishes the most.
Forth knows his answer.He is determined to make him his one day.

It's Beam and always Beam.

Beam's mood reverses from sadness to happiness within a blink.A red tinge adorns his pale face.
Forth blinks...again.

Beam pushes him away because he is shy and leaves him on couch to put his bag on table.

"Is that so?"He is in happy mood and starts whistling.

Forth's mouth hung open.People can predict weather but not Beam.
He thanks his instinct and reflex.

Beam arranges his books then turns his back and returns to where Forth is.Forth looks like a statue stuck in couch.

"That's it!!!We are getting married tomorrow.I will call Pha,Kitty and wolf gang.We will have court marriage baby.Then we will enjoy a dinner party and later enjoy bar night and toast a drink for our new happy life.

After that I will eat you baby.Yum.....

Hey, can we have a prenuptial night na na na?" Beam shakes Forth's shoulder with pleading and dreamy eyes.

Forth swallows his saliva.He is doomed.Beam is serious.What will he say to his family!?
"Ahem.....Baby.... don't be mad.I think we need some serious talk here too before that.
Come sit beside me." Forth pulls him and makes a place beside him.

"Ahem..
Don't you think uhumm we need proper arrangement for that?I mean..... we should..meet our parents first and ask their permission!If we get married without informing them they may not accept us specially my father.If he finds out I have to say good bye to this world!I want to live to love you more na.Also my elder brothers are still unmarried.Think about your mother also." Forth pleads for consideration.He crosses his fingers behind his back so that Beam buys it.

"Excuses!!!!
Don't be a coward.I know what your father will do.At best he will come out with a gun,threat us to divorce or try to scheme my death by taking me to hunt.

.......And my mighty mother!She will threat you to cut you in to pieces and feed you to the dogs but trust me she can't even cook and cut vegetables.So you are safe." He tells as a matter of fact.

"Where's the logic?"

Beam brushes up the comment.

"No one can beat a Beam Baramee.Not even my mother." Beam reclines on couch with eyes focused on ceiling.He is so sure of himself.

"You are scary baby" Forth shudders.

"Tell me something I don't know".

🔶🔶🔶

Forth Jaturapoom - 2nd year Engineering student
Beam Baramee - 2nd year Med student

(Sotus is a tradition for engineering freshmen.They must undergo rigorous hazing system under seniors. S.O.T.U.S. is acronym for Seniority, Order, Tradition, Unity, and Spirit)