Sick

After effect of rain.Not mine but them.

🔷🔷🔷

Acchhoooo...acchhooo....Beam and Mew sneezes continuously like they are having competition on who can sneeze more than the other.

Marla is so worried.Her forehead creases.She runs from kitchen to room.Either making hot soup for both of them or bring medicines from kit.

At first both of them were in their respective rooms.They slept like a log because of the side effect of cold medicine.But after waking up both can't feel their body because their body becomes stiff and sore.So Marla transfers them in to living room so that she can look after them both from kitchen easily and constantly feed them.Both of them can only comply because their throats are sore too.

Mew has a bit low immunity.His mother was always worried sick for this son.In childhood he used to catch cold a lot.

Beam don’t fall sick much but this time he caught off guard.May be the reason is they soaked themselves in rain for almost three hours wallowing in mud.

Right now both of them are sitting in the couch tucked in blankets till face.Mew even has slight fever too.Both of them look like a new born baby completely wrapped by nurse after cleaning to give them to new parents. Both of them looks..........cute.

Forth and Earth are like rocks.Nothing can stir them.
Earth is a national level swimmer,got gold medals several times.So water is life for him.

Forth's endurance is near level of Earth for being the naughtiest one.He never takes care of his health much.If you ask about body shape thing that's not because he wants stamina to be healthy always rather fighting for brotherhood.

Right now Forth is sent to the far corner of living room along with Earth.Marla is scared that they may get their germs.She doesn’t want more people to fall sick.
Forth nearly protests as he doesn’t catch cold but Marla shows glare to stop coming near.

Forth is fidgeted in his seat.He wants to take care of his baby,looking at him constantly sneezing ached his heart.He wants to give his body warmth,then his baby will be comfortable.

He feels helpless.

Marla makes ginger-carrot soup and feed them herself like she has twin babie.Then wipe their mouth,tucked them again,kissed both their head.

Earth chuckles.

Mew glares.

''Both of you look like you are new born babies''

Mew smirks.

"Ohho...So someone is....aacchhoo... jealous here because mom paying more attention than......acachchoooo...... mom's boy.''

Beam giggles.

These two always bickers because they have less age gap than Forth.

"Wow.Cocoons can talk."

Marla growls so they stop.

Marla comes up with a thermometer and check Mew's fever.It is a light fever,nothing to worry about.

Ok.So Marla again goes back to her room and two brothers resume their bicker.

Beam continuously giggle and sneeze.He is not feeling well,having extreme headache,can't focus on anything.

So he tries to lighten his mood with these two brothers antic.

Suddenly he could feel a different kind of environment which he didn’t notice before.

Someone's piercing eyes focused on him.
.
.
.
.
.
Only him.

Beam could feel temperature suddenly rises with that gaze on him.

Beam squinted his eyes a little and his face heat up.

Forth is literally gawking at him because he looks so cute right now.

Beam blushed.He could feel his cheeks are hot.He is sure he is looking like a tomato.

'Stop Forth!You are burning me inside'

Beam couldn’t take it so he hides his face more.

Ring...ring....

Earth got a phone call.

"Hello..."

He went from living room to the backdoor.

Mew tries to fix his blanket suddenly saw Forth is eye fucking Beam,Beam hides his face.

Mew shakes his head.

"Aacchhoooo....I am sill here by the way."

That breaks the trance of Forth.
He straightens himself up.

'It’s fun to tease them.' Mew thought.

"At least spare the sick man" His glint is mischievous.

"Who spare who?'' Marla comes out of no one knows when.

All of them started coughing.

Beam is more red now.....and cough.
Forth feels awkward......and cough.
Mew laughs..... and cough.

Marla is now panicked.

"Beam baby why are you so red?Are you feeling ok dear?" Marla checked his forehead.Let's go to your room.

She was about to take Beam then she turned towards Forth and said " Don't tell me you were near them and got infected"

Forth chocked and raised his hand as surrender.

"No.. No...mom...it’s nothing...I am....thirsty...."

Beam becomes more red and coughed.

Marla couldn’t connect cough with thirst.She scratches her head then took Beam with her.

Laughter and cough mixed together as Mew was constantly doing both.
Forth huffed.

"I thought you are....tttthhiiirssttyyy....Aaaacchoo..." He laughs again.

Forth gritted his teeth.

"How can we...cough...cough... quenccchhhhh your thirst?" Mew raised his eyebrow with grin.

"Water,juice,tea,coffee orrrrrr.........?"

Earth comes back to living room and feels bamboozled.

"Forth is sick?!"  Earth asked.

"Yeahhhhhh.....a very rare disease...no one....cough...cough....ever saved from that."  He smirks.

Earth is already in a great pressure and all this cryptic words burn his brain.

'"Whatever".He left.

"My day will come too.Then you can see who has the upper hand Phi.Who knows maybe..........very soon!"

Forth grins like a devil.

🔶🔶🔶

Does Forth have a plan against Mew?Who knows? 😉

You may have a question that why they never check Beam's background.I will clear you in one of the chapters.Till then stay safe.