Father-in-law

Sorry for late update.I cut my finger,couldn't type.

Danger is still lingering on.Can Beam move their hearts?

🔷🔷🔷~

Beam takes his first step inside.

Interior of the house compliments the taste of the owners.Black and white is the theme of the whole interior.High ceiling,porcelain floor,modern chandelier,minimalistic approach of choosing furnitures represent their thoughts of making this house a home.So elegant yet simple.

Beam was gaping wide at the vastness and presentation

Beam was gaping wide at the vastness and presentation.His eyes roam every nook and cranny.

Marla pulls him out of trance.

"Come come sit beside me.Oh dear!Why were you crying there?Where are you from?Where are your parents?Relatives?Should we call them?Do you have their numbers with you?Are you hurt somewhere?Are you hungry?Are you tired?Want water?"

Beam needs to avoid to reply at any cost otherwise he will be busted.
He starts - crying.

Again.

Marla got panicked.

"No no no...don't cry don't cry...I will not ask you questions any more...ok?Calm down,calm down please" Marla pats his back.

"What's going on here????" A stern voice booms suddenly in the living room.

"I found this poor baby outside!"

David takes a seat exactly opposite of Beam and squints his eyes.
His posture screams power and authority.His face shows austerity,graveness,lack of leniency.

He observes Beam from head to toe.
He frowns then unfrowns.

Now Beam is nervous so he bites his lips to calm his heart.

Three sons huddle up behind their father.

Only sounds that are being produced constantly are by Beam's sob and Marla's coaxing him.

"Baby,are you ok now?Drink water." She hands him a glass.He gulps the water down in one go.
'I didn't realise I was thirsty.'Beam thought.

"Relax.You don't have to tell anything much for now ok?

Umm...Just your name will be fine."

Cough Cough.... "It's..(sob)...(sob)...Be..Beam."

"Beam!!!..... as in Beam of Sun!!!" Marla squeals like a fangirl

Forth coughs.

Two big brothers are looking at their father's face for interference.David did nothing.He shifts his sitting position cross legged and clasps his fingers - looking firmer than before.

Again their focus shifts to the pale boy.

Forth is nervous now.

He explodes suddenly to hide his nervousness.