Rain

I needed to unwind myself in rain too.And I did.🌧️
Feeling refreshed.
Let's have a rainy episode.

🔷🔷🔷

Wind is touching each pore of his exposed skin giving a chilly goosebump.Whole body electrifies.

Clouds are roaming and start gathering over their area like some protesters want to protest against the daily mundane rule.Each minute passes increasing their ominous anger threatening the Earth to submit to the power of water.Gradually every inch of blue sky transforms into black like tar.

People say if suddenly you see flocks of birds,dragonflies flying back and forth desperately for safe place,home or group of ants walk towards their antholes to hide,those are the foreboding of heavy rainfall.

Before rainfall is the period the whole world stands still like that of in painting.Extreme serenity covers up the vast horizon.

Whole greenery starts to look creepy as the shadow of black clouds paints them from green to dark green.Birds are already settled into safe places.

Hush sound of wind gradually faded.Flow of wind turns in to stuffy wind.For some moments temperature rises along with suffocation.

Without any notice first droplet touches the ground.

Then another.

Then another.

Brown soil greedily gulps each sweet drops to quench it’s thirst.

From drizzle to downpour the journey is not long.The journey brings music of it’s own like sound of musical chime or a walking girls' anklet.

Music increases.

Stuffy air alters.

Rain washes away dust to purify the world,washes everything anew.Greenery gets it’s purified form.Grass and trees are adorned with healthy glow.

Beam welcomes the shower of rain with profound gratefulness.He inhales deeply.Muddy soil enriches with natural smell tickle his senses.He loves it when water meets earth and produce such calming scent along with grass.

He extended his hand.Droplets after droplets kissed his feathery velvety hand then slowly rolled down to the railing.Some poured on his face to be more holy by Angel's touch.Beam closes his eyes,meditates with the sound of rain.

Each drop rejuvenates him to the core.A new vibration shook him like never before.Beam opens his eyes.

At wind speed he runs down to the downstairs.

---------------------------------------------------------

Marla made tea for herself and was drinking that as well as talking to Mew.Earth was reading a newspaper.Sudden thump thump sound from upstairs snatched their attention from what they were doing.

Within a blink Beam comes running to the living room,captures her hand,pulls her from her seat abruptly and rushes towards the backyard patio.

They couldn’t even react because they are too shocked for that.

Mew rushes behind them to comprehend the whole situation while Marla and Beam both gets down on the rain.

Mew was about to protest but Marla's mood changed like someone switched on her joy mood.Mew was astounded with such abrupt change.He stands on the patio dumbfounded.

He got back his sense when both mom and Beam splash some water on him and giggle.

'Enough with this!Now you both see what I can do.' Mew feels determined.

He mentally prepares himself for a good contest and jumps at them.

Earth Couldn't find a word with Beam's whimsical  briskness.He patted his chest to calm down then brought an umbrella from his room.

He was hesitating but decided to call his mother to back inside.

"Mom!!!Come back inside.You may fall sick."

"Hey Phi Oldy don't be a coward and join us.Mom is fine.Right mom?"

"Never been betterrrrrrrrrrrrr....." Mom was overexcited.

"P'Earth, leave that umbrella.Oh this is heaven!" Beam jumps on a puddle that drenches him with muddy water.

Earth was about to retort when....

Splash....

Mom did her first mud attack.She throws a fistful of mud that she sneakily picks from nearby flower bed aiming her son.Instantly Earth's t-shirt got tainted.

His jaw dropped.He never imagined his mother can be this naughty.
Rest of them laughed out loud.All of them made faces at him.Then prepare themselves for next attack.

Earth throws the umbrella somewhere and runs behind Marla to catch her.Their wanton changes the whole ambience. More laughter erupts from their hide and seek,push and pull.

---------------------------------------------------------

Forth was unknown to all the uproar.
He was sleeping on Mew's bed,laid down on his stomach,one hand hugging a pillow.Sturdy toned back facing the ceiling.
Upper portion of his body is fully exposed.Shorts hug his body only.

Rain was pouring monotonously.A laughter breaches that monotonous wall.Bit by bit that sound increases.

Laughter.

More Laughter.

More people's laughter.

Forth abruptly opens his eyes.He perks up his ears to understand the reason of laughter and scream.His wary eyes couldn’t go back to sleep again.

The source of laughter apparently comes from....umm...backyard!

He rashly goes to the balcony.

There there heaven pours blessing down to his life in the form of laughter coming from his Angel with rain.

Without farther ado he rushed towards the downstairs, jumps on all the steps,runs like a cheetah,jumps from the patio to join them.....shirtless.His unconscious mind didn't inform him that condition.

They run after each other like kindergarten child play in park,throw grass and leaves on head,smear their face with mud,throw mud on each other,hide behind one another.Laughter never left them from their mouth.

Finally they collapsed in the mud with loud thud.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Together.

They all hold their stomach panting and laughing and laughing like there is no tomorrow.

Their laughter merges into this musical rain

Whole sky,air,trees,shrubs,flowers,grass,mud and a man standing in balcony witnessed the tremendous and phenomenal scene that never happened in this mansion before.

🔶🔶🔶

Rainy mood is on.