Erroneous Notion

Dedicated to @ZhannyBunnyHappyPill, I know you were waiting for the update eagerly. Sorry for making you cry on my Prank.

Arthur's POV

Arthur's POV

Walking out of his room, I guided my steps in the direction of security control department. I need to know what transpired here in my absence. I want to know the reason behind his condition. Amidst the cataclysm of my thoughts, I found my mind linking some missing part together to shift the blame onto the person who was holding him at the doorway of bathroom. Though my heart is refusing to take the heed, my brain is cent per cent sure that this is something which has to be related to him. Unless it him, Yibo definitely not going to risk his life again.

With conjuring and repelling thoughts of possibilities in my mind, I opened the door of the security zone. Nodding at everyone present over there, I again guided my steps in the direction of CCTV monitoring zone.

The moment I opened the door, the person in charge got on his feet immediately.

"Greetings sir." He bowed, and with a wave of hand I gestured him to take his seat.

"Who was the last person to visit VIP ROOM 23?" I asked, and with few pressing of keys here and there, he opened the camera installed in the hallway of his room.

"Start from morning and keep on fast forward." I commanded pulling a spare chair beside him. Getting into the seat, I looked up at the monitor showing the video footage.

"Stop! Rewind! Who is that?" I asked, and he zoomed in for me to take a clear look at the person who was being carried by guard. On closer inspection, by the body and the clothes,,, its none other than Xiao Zhan.

"Keep going." I stated and the footage resumed in normal pace.

Soon I could see Dr Li An following inside with his assistant again. At once I got what must have happen inside. Rumours of Dr Li An harassing an innocent patient is not something which could be hidden from the owner of this hospital whose eagle eyes knows what happens here despite not being present physically. However, Dr Li An is dad's best friend, and someone dad trust the most and hence he never brought the topic of reviewing the rumours going among the staffs.

"You can continue your work." I patted on his shoulder before getting onto my feet.

"Sir, is something wrong with Dr Li An again? Were the rumours correct? He did someone in hospital again?" he asked innocently, and I shook my head calmly. This is not something which I would discuss with him.

However, I do have lots to discuss with Yibo. He just got back from the brink of death and he is ready to sacrifice again. This is not something I will let go off easily. But before that, I will have to deal with someone else.