He is sweet

Wang Yibo’s POV

Speeding on the highway I was eager to see my only family, my mom. A while ago I was so happy to finally able to meet him after two months. It took me whole of two fucking months to be finally able to see him again. Yet, I had to leave that person again.

That’s not what worries me more here, I have managed to get his number, and he is just a call away. What worries me more here is my mom who is under Intensive care Unit.

I received a text from her secretary that she met with an accident. And they were currently taking her to the Viejo Hospital. I don’t know how serious the accident is, but I cannot afford to lose her.

She is my only family in this world after dad. But one fourth of my mind is still occupied with the thought that I left Zhan alone. I really wanted to call his driver but I forgot to take his number before asking him to leave. Hope the cab driver reaches on time to fetch him. I should better text Zhan not to leave the café now.

Fetching my phone from the dashboard, I opened my call logs. My eyes beamed to the achievements. Saving the number, I texted him.

"I have ordered a cab for you. Don’t go alone. I am sorry, I cannot drop you home today. But I promise, this won’t happen next time."

Within seconds notification sounded and the sender brought smile on my face. For a moment I forgot I was fretting over my mom’s condition.

Parking my car in hospital’s parking lot, I called her secretary who texted me.

As soon as the call gets received I enquired, “Where are you?”

“Sir, I am still in the office, ma’am has given me some task to complete by evening.” She says with her so called seductive voice.

“Who informed you about the accident?”

“Sir, I saw it with my own eyes. We were returning from the meeting when Ma’am’s car met with an accident. I asked Ma’am’s personal assistance to accompany Ma’am in ambulance.” 

“When was the personal assistance hired? Forward me her contact number.” I queried, and without waiting for the reply, hanged up.

Stepping inside the hospital I hurried towards the help desk.  I was about to enquire about mom when my phone vibrated inside my pocket.

Fishing it out, I frown when I saw an unknown number displayed on the screen. At first I thought of rejecting it, but nonetheless I received it.

“Hello?”

“Hello sir, currently Ma’am is in ICU7 on third floor.”

“Who is this?”

“Sir, Ma’am’s personal assistant!”

“Okay, I’ll be there.”

Arriving on third floor, I started searching for the name plate of ICU7. 

ICU4

ICU5

ICU6

ICU7

Ahh, there it is. Once I spot the name plate, I strode towards the lady waiting outside the ICU7. She must be the new personal assistant.