Will You Ever Come Back?

After 5 months of unexpected proposal, the wedding day finally arrived. All preparations were done by the groom himself. On the surface, their employee thought that he was the eager one. Contrary to their thoughts, the child who is two years of age was more excited than anyone in the world. She did not know what was happening, but looking at her happy mother she was feeling excited for no reason. Never in her life had she seen her mother this happy.

The said toddler with her tiny steps ambled towards her father who was looking at the wedding designs he created on his iPad. "Da..da.. ahh up up" lifting her arms, that toddler said bouncing on her toes. She was asking her father to lift her in his arms.

Xiao Zhan smiled as he held the tab in one hand and lifted her with another. "Dadda, show Eya." She said looking at the tablet, and Xiao Zhan nodded as he held it in front of his child. Shifting in her father's secure arms, she took that iPad with her both hands, looking at the designs as if she understands every single thing in this world.

The mute person wanted to ask his child if she likes something among these. However, that little bundle of joy doesn't understand his language like his would-be-wife. Also, she is not his employee to read what he writes. She is still a toddler who hardly manages to speak. He turned around to look at his would-be-wife who was instructing some people on the other end of the venue.

Funny, isn't it? Bride and groom, both were arranging for their own wedding. The child in his arms traced his gaze and yelled loudly, "Maaaamaaa"

"Shuuu" Xiao Zhan tried quieting his daughter as he didn't want the said lady to leave her work and run towards them. However, he was too late. The mother already heard her child's call.

After exchanging a few words with the people around her, she ambled towards her new world. "Zhan Zhan, is everything well?" She asked, and Xiao Zhan glanced at the iPad his daughter was holding. At once she got what he wanted to ask. "Did Xiao Eriya like something from this?" She asked placing her motherly hand on the back of her daughter, overlapping his back of palm.

"Eriya like this." She said pointing at an arcade of flowers designed by her mother.

"Aww, baby didn't like anything prepared by her daddy?" She cooed and the child looked confused. She did not know who designed what, all she knew was this one was more fascinating than the rest.

"Ole, come here. Don't pout like that. Let's not disturb your daddy, okay? Daddy has lots of work." The mother extended her hands, and without any thoughts the child leaned in her direction.

"You're spoiling her." He signed and she giggled looking at the little bundle of their happiness.

"She is my life, how can I not?" Her question itself was the answer to that remark made by the mute person.

"You'll have to get ready. I will wait for you at the altar with our daughter." He signed and she smiled. "I am sorry, I cannot give you a big family of in-laws, all I have here is my daughter." He added further, and her eyes glistened with tears. "That's the only thing I want in this life. This bundle of joy is my everything. I cannot live without you two." She smiled despite those freely falling tears.

" She smiled despite those freely falling tears