20.Dancing as the Devils

[A playlist to enhance your reading experience:
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6j1Za0ovjHHSQ3c98ydmOx?si=hfmBaxPVTaSQQkvck5fUwg&utm_source=copy-link]

We board our flight and during the whole flight, I laid next to Sukuna as he was just reminiscing about how we used to fly together looking out the window. I booked a private jet for ourselves. If we were going to run away why not do it in style and comfort?

It was almost as if we were living on the plane. It had beds, a bar, a separate dining area and a private bathroom with a huge tub and a golfing area. Maybe we should just buy ourselves a private jet and keep travelling like this. The air hostess brought us our meal and we ate it then ordered drinks. She gets it right away and we tell her to leave and not disturb us until we reach.

"Let's play a game."

"Sure what do you want to play princess? "

He rolls up his sleeves loosens his tie and sits back with a sly grin holding his drink. Oh, that empty lap seems so tempting.

"We'll ask each other questions in turns and every time we get an answer wrong a piece of clothing comes off."

"Why don't you just say that you want me to strip tease you instead?"

"I don't mind that too."

I keep my drink aside and crawl up to him on all fours. He takes his belt off. I place my face between his thighs. It smelled like his cologne with the hint of whiskey and sweat. He grabs my arm and pulls me up making me sit on his crotch. He takes the belt and ties it around my neck, then pulls me down towards him.

"Do you like this?"

"I do. Master."

"Now please me, baby."

I unbutton his shirt kissing his collarbone, his nipples down his abs and get off him sitting down in front of him on my knees.

"I want this master."

I bury my face in his crotch.

"Beg for it properly."

His hand reaches for the back of my head gripping my hair and pulling the belt he was using as a collar on me to get me closer to his thing.

"I-I want your monstrous cock Master."

He unzips his pants and lowers his underwear revealing his thick and member standing, fully erect at the sight of me begging. I take off my panties holding his member with one hand licking it while pleasuring myself. His breaths get irregular slower then faster and back to slow, and so on as I take his member in my mouth. It twitches whenever I fully take it in. It's cute and turn me on even more knowing he feels good.

He yanks my hair, getting up with one final push all the way in hitting the back of my throat he fills my throat with his essence. I swallow all of his bittersweet cum. He pulls away my jaw felt like it would've fallen off if he hadn't.

And the pilot announced that we'll be landing in a minute, way to spoil the fun. The air hostess knocks at the door. I get up and tidy my clothes wiping his cum from my face as he steps in the shower, I open the door.

"I-- I'm sorry to disturb you ma'am but we'll be reaching soon so please be seated during the landing."

She wasn't even looking me in the eyes desperately trying to avoid eye contact a little red. Oh, she must've heard us.

"You did interrupt us. I'm displeased."

"W-We're extremely sorry-"

She tries to apologize again and again but when Sukuna comes out of the shower naked she covers her eyes with her hand and runs away.