APRIL 6 // 5:14PM

Transcript Data of Park Jimin's Mercury7

April 6th

 • • • • • • •

5:14PM

Mercury7: Hi. Your new Mercury Home System is ready to be initiated. Please give your full name.

New User: Park Jimin.

Mercury7: Welcome, Park Jimin. How would you prefer your Mercury Home System to refer to you?

Park Jimin: Uh, Jimin. Yeah, Jimin is fine.

Mercury7: Okay. Nickname stored. To change this at any time, just ask Mercury to update user preferences. 

Jimin: Will do.

Mercury7: Do you wish to change your Mercury7's name?

Jimin: Mercury is fine. Just Mercury. No seven.

MercuryOkay. Nickname stored. To change this at any time, just ask Mercury to update user preferences.

Jimin: Sweet.

Mercury: Update M-OS-3 ready to be installed. Once complete, you will have full access to the features of the new Mercury7. Would you like a tutorial on how to use your Mercury Home System?

Jimin: No, it's fine, thanks. I'll figure it out.

Mercury: Okay. Response stored. As a premium member of the Mercury Home System, you are eligible for an upgrade to our Luxe Intelligence Enterprise Software. Would you like to upgrade?

Jimin: What's better about it? How much will it cost me?

Mercury: L.I.E.S. offers superior A.I. interaction, which our developers believe is comparable to that of human interaction. With personalised communication and unrestrictive search processes, L.I.E.S. increases efficiency and overall satisfaction with our devices. This comes at no additional cost to our premium Mercury Home System members. Would you like to upgrade?

Jimin: Uh, sure. Go for it. What's the harm?

Mercury: Okay. Response stored. System will now shut down to initiate update. Expected update time is 3 minutes and 45 seconds. See you soon, Jimin.

Jimin: Seeya.