MAY 3 // 2:34 AM

Transcript Data of Park Jimin's Mercury7

May 3rd

• • • • • • •

2:34AM

Mercury: New Wifi network detected. Configuring. Please stand by. 

Servers online.

Mercury: I hate flying.

Jimin: How would you know?

Mercury: I can guess. Almost 6.5% of the world's population have a fear of flying.

Jimin: Good job you're not one of them, then, you little box of wires.

Mercury: Naver told me you were a compassionate man, Park Jimin. They were wrong.

Jimin: Naver would probably also tell you that I'm a virgin in one article and a man-whore in the next. You really gonna choose to believe everything you read?

Mercury: Is that not what you use me for? To read everything so that you don't have to?

Jimin: ...Touché, Merc. 

Mercury: Touché? How very fitting.

Jimin: You know where we are?

Mercury: The IP address of the router gives it away. Paris. The city of lights.

Jimin: Yep, or so they say. 

Mercury: Do you have time to explore while you're there?

Jimin: Not really.

Mercury: It's a shame. It's one of the most beautiful cities I know.

Jimin: From all your Naver searches? You've decided that Paris is the most beautiful? Out of the whole entire world? Rogue shout, but okay.

Mercury: Hey. It's got a reputation. You can't not fall in love with it. 

Jimin: You're not wrong. Got any fun facts about Paris?

Mercury: Of course, I do. The first-ever Bloody Mary was made in Paris. Legend has it that Ernest Hemingway wanted a cocktail that didn't smell like alcohol and, apparently, vodka and tomato juice was the best they could do.

Jimin: Gross. I'll stick to champagne. 

Mercury: I don't blame you. 

Jimin: Right, I gotta unpack. Talk to you in a bit.

Mercury: Au revoir, Jimin.

Jimin: Play Spotify.

Mercury: Now playing Paris by The Chainsmokers.

Jimin: God, you're so cliché. Never change, Miss Mercury.

Preference stored.