DISPATCH: BREAKING NEWS

Despite a full schedule of activities with both SHINee and SuperM, Lee Taemin seems to have no trouble practising his Body Rhythm in his free time

After months of speculation, Dispatch can confirm that Taemin is officially off the market.

It is believed that he has been dating a very special lady for at least three months, if not longer: tech developer, Hwa Aeri.

But it isn't just her handsome other half that makes Hwa Aeri 'special'. 

SM Entertainment partnered with Mercury INC at the start of the year, after a hefty business deal that saw Lee Sooman become a majority shareholder. Soon after, he implemented strict regulations for all SM artists to utilise Mercury7 features and promote the new smart speaker to fans. 

Problems arose when the shareholders demanded developments on the promised Luxe Intelligence Enterprise Software, which was slated to be the most intuitive A.I. ever created by mankind. 

As it turns out, Mercury7's 'human' touch, was a little more than just a touch. According to documents exclusively obtained by Dispatch, we can reveal that Mercury INC failed to produce the software as promised, meaning that they had to think of a quick alternative to keep their shareholders happy.

Hwa Aeri, and others like her, was the answer: a human posing as an A.I. system. Getting to know the intricate ins and outs of Taemin's life, it was only natural that she would become fond of him. 

What wasn't expected, however, was for Taemin to put on his best Sherlock hat and uncover the truth. Taemin seemed to have cracked the CØDE and figured out what was really happening, which prompted the pair to meet - and sparks flew instantly. 

Could it have all started when Taemin asked his Mercury7 to Replay a song for him? Or when the Ring Ding Dong of his alarm sounded? Whichever possibility it may have started with, we know it ended with Taemin saying 'I Really Want You' - and we can't wait to hear more about this hot new couple.

See More: Mercury INC shares plummet following A.I. Scandal.