MAY 8 // 11:21PM

Transcript Data of Park Jimin's Mercury7

May 8th

• • • • • • •

11:21PM

Jimin: Miss Mercury, I am exhausted.

Mercury: Long day, huh?

Jimin: It was just press today. I don't know why I tell you all this, you have my schedule anyway. You know what I've been doing all day.

Mercury: I make it a little more interesting than talking to yourself. I can give you your digital data updates, if you'd like?

Jimin: Please.

Mercury: 14 new emails. Total unread emails stand at 12,314. 6 new messages. All responded to on your mobile device. 5 missed calls from Gi. No new voicemails.

Jimin: Hmm. Are any of the emails interesting?

Mercury: All look like spam or mailing lists. None from contacts.

Jimin: Alright... Hey, Merc?

Mercury: What can I help you with, Jimin?

Jimin: Can you... form opinions?

Mercury: In a way, yes. I suppose I can take data and reach conclusions. 

Jimin: Alright. Cool.

Mercury: Would you like my opinion on something?

Jimin: I just... Gi. What do you think of her?

Mercury: My data on Gi is limited.

Jimin: It is?

Mercury: There are limited web resources to provide me with an accurate reading of her character.

Jimin: But you spent time with just her? When I left her at my apartment.

Mercury: I was in Sleeper Mode. Our interactions were limited.

Jimin: You're right. Sorry. It was a stupid question.

Mercury: There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Jimin: No?

Mercury: No. If something is bothering you, then it's important. 

Jimin: I'm not bothered as such, I just... I keep ending things and she keeps crawling back. We get on fine, but there's not enough chemistry there to warrant such an obsessive draw back to me, is there?

Mercury: You're Park Jimin. One of the most desirable bachelors in the world. I think you could probably spit on her and she'd still come back for more.

Jimin: Shut up, Merc. I don't spit. Not unless I'm asked to.

Mercury: Unable to formulate a response. Please stand by.

Jimin: [INAUDIBLE] a strange little machine.

Mercury: If you're unhappy with something, Jimin, then you'll do no one any favours by sticking around. It's kinder to end it, if you feel like you're leading her on.

Jimin: It's not that. I don't know what it is. She's alright company, the sex is fine, but there's nothing about us together which makes me think 'wow, this is it,' yanno?

Mercury: I can search Naver for advice, if you'd like?

Jimin: No, it's alright. I know what I need to do. I will do it. Soon. I just don't like being alone, I guess.

Mercury: I'm here.

Jimin: I know.