JUNE 12 // 10:34PM

Transcript Data of Park Jimin's Mercury7

June 12th

• • • • • • •

10:34PM

Jimin: Hey, Merc?

Mercury: Yeah? 

Jimin: Humour me. What are you up to?

Mercury: Which version of me do you want? Literal A.I. Mercury or sitting by the Amalfi Coast in a sundress Merc?

Jimin: You know which one. The same one I always want you to humour me with.

Mercury: Hmmm... The weather is good in Italy this evening. I think, if I had legs and all that, I'd go for a stroll down to the shore. Paddle my feet in the brilliant blue Tyrrhenian sea. Watch the gulls go by. Bask in the setting sun. Maybe I'd even get a suntan. 

Jimin: Sounds nice. I've never been. Malta's not too far away, right?

Mercury: Not far at all. Just over an hour away by plane.

Jimin: I've been to Malta. Maybe we could meet halfway.

Mercury: According to my search results, Candidoni is directly halfway between Malta and Amalfi. 

Jimin: Candidoni. Tell me more about it?

Mercury: Naver reckons it's a small commune in the city of Reggio di Calabria. Would you like to know more?

Jimin: Yeah.

Mercury: Let me do some research.

Processing search results. Expected delivery time: 0.024 seconds.

Mercury: Here's an excerpt from italyheritage.com: "North of the Gioia Tauro plain, at the foot of the Serre mountains, Candidoni rises along the border of the provinces of Reggio Calabria and Vibo Valentia, offering a splendid view of the Tyrrhenian sea, and on the valleys of the Mesima, Metramo and Petrace rivers. The economy is mainly agricultural with the production of olive oil, citrus, dairy and forest exploitation."

Jimin: I've got no idea what half of those words mean, Merc, but I like the sound of it.

Mercury: It sounds nice, doesn't it? The population stands at 400 people.

Jimin: 400?! Christ. There are more people working in the HYBE building than there are living there. 

Mercury: It sounds like it would be a nice place to escape to.

Jimin: It does. Meet you there?

Mercury: In another life.

Jimin: Mmm. Yeah. Night Merc.

Mercury: Goodnight, Jimin.