(xxv) set up

after y/n and gojo entered the scene, things went smoothly. the situation became much more manageable.

they made a pretty good team. four special grade curses were killed in two minutes and one of them retreated. mahito was nowhere to be found.

the baseball match was fun, except for gojo being the umpire which irritated y/n and utahime a lot. he disappeared immediately after, to god knows where.

-•-•-•-

"where is y/n sensei?", yuuji asked, walking into megumi's room.

"here", she sneaked up behind him, making him yelp, "hey yuuji"

she was dressed in a pair of jeans and a collared t-shirt with a small suitcase.

she had tried calling gojo because he said they would talk later but he didn't pick up so she just assumed he was busy with something else. there would be time later anyway.

"helloooo", he waved, and megumi and kugisaki wondered when those two even had time to interact.

"what's up?"

"where's yuuji?", they were joined by todo, who froze in the doorway as he saw y/n

"hey", she waved casually. he looked dazed. "todo?"

"wow", he looked at her and then at yuuji, who nodded as if to say, "same dude, same"

"you want some pizza?", kugisaki asked y/n, "we were gonna order some right now"

"i would love some", she grinned, "but unfortunately i'm going away for a few days"

"any specific reason?", yuuji asked

"yeah just gonna go see another student of mine", she replied, before turning in another direction and whistling. kuro walked in at the sound, almost scaring the life out of yuuji.

he went straight to megumi, brushing up against his leg. megumi almost looked like he was smiling as he bent down to pet the dog.

"can you look after him while i'm gone?", y/n asked him, "he seems to like you"

"yeah no problem", he muttered

"thanks megumiiii", she waved, "bye you guyss"

"byeee"

-•-•-•-

"where are we meeting tomorrow?", y/n asked over the phone, as she got off the flight.

being a special grade had its perks. she was paid heavily for every single curse she killed. it allowed her to fly first class for every trip she took. it was quite an elite little club to be in.

"text me the name of your hotel", the voice at the other end replied, "i'll come see you and we can go from there"

"perfect", she said, "what do you wanna do?"

"hold on, i'm getting another call"

"what sort of call is more important than mine?", she whined

"come on, y/n sensei", he said before switching calls, "hello?"

"ok-kot-suuuu", gojo said in a singsong voice

"gojo sensei?", he replied, "what is it?"

"yeah so listen, i'll be coming to see you after all"

"oh", yuta said in a low voice, "that's- uh- when are you coming?"

"i'll be there tonight so we can meet tomorrow maybe?", he asked, "i have something important to discuss"