𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔁𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓵 𝓡𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 : 𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Kentrell DeSean Gaulden
22 years old

╭══• ೋ•✧๑♡๑✧•ೋ •══╮

"Say KD, how yo mama been after the stroke she had?" 3three questioned and KD looked up from his phone. "She been cooling." He answered before sighing.

"I lowkey wish she died mane. I know it sounds fucked up but sometimes seeing her like dhat, nahh.. I can't take it mane." He said out loud and I looked down.

"You gon be good slime, she gon be good too. Y'all both finna come out stronger, watch." I told him and he nodded as Joe walked into the house without knocking with a lil bag in his hand.

"Yerr" He greeted and we all got up one by one to dab him up. It was an unspoken sign of respect. We respected each other and that's one thing that's kept us tight for all these years, as well as the loyalty we have.

"Y'all dealt with the K.Lo issue yet?" He questioned and I shook my head, no.

"He ain't wanna give me the drugs and I crossed him so ion think he finna be hitting my line anytime soon." I told him and he sighed.

"YB, you know that man's the most feared drug dealer out here right? He could get you anytime." He told me and I smiled.

"Let him try." I told him before getting up as he sighed placing the bag on the table.

"Ion know who's exactly this is but one of the girls most definitely left their shit in our car and they phone is in here so I'm pretty sure they going crazy.

"That's Samaya's." 3Three stated and I shook my head, no.

"It ain't hers."

"It's Samaya's, I'm positive!" He yelled at me and I calmly walked over to open the bag up. I took Samaya's lil friend's wallet out then showed him a picture of her.

"Oh, I th-" he started but KD interjected.

"Imagine being loud and wrong, shut up 3three." He told him and 3three mugged the fuck outta him causing me to chuckle.

"You must've forgotten that I'm older than you." He stated after causing KD to laugh.

"You old and most definitely can't throw no hands so sit back and relax." He told him causing 3three to shut up.