➊➍

𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔁𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓵 𝓡𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 : 𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Kentrell DeSean Gaulden
22 years old

╭══• ೋ•✧๑♡๑✧•ೋ •══╮

"Now I'm gon ask cause I know that everyone is thinking it." Kd spoke up while walking through the door causing Samaya and I to turn and look at him, stopping with our conversation.

Fuck Drea cause if her hoe ass wasn't here earlier, I would've locked the door after Sam coming in.

"Y'all up in here comfortable as hell." Joe added on, walking through the door right after Kd as Samaya sat up, moving her head off my chest.

"Unt unt best friend, don't try and get off now. You clearly was comfortable." Diamond added on after getting in too as the others walked in after, piling in by the door.

"What happened? What I miss?" Ben questioned before walking straight into the kitchen to get himself water.

"Can't I sit with my friend without y'all thinking sumn going on?" I questioned and they shook they head, no.

"It's you mane, yo ass always up to sumn when it comes to girls, ain't no way you was just chillin." They told me and I shook my head, looking down.

Now these niggas stupid as hell for throwing me under the bus like that.

I'm tryna make Sam feel special but that shit obviously ain't gon happen if they keep making it seem like the only thing I want from girls is sex.

Got me fucked up.

"Bet, y'all know me but y'all also know Samaya. Do she look like the girl to let somebody fuck?" I questioned and they looked at each other before shaking their head, no but Kd nodded causing Sam and I to laugh after she let out a gasp.

"Kd!?" She exclaimed with a smile

She found that funny? I wasn't expecting that.

"Mane look Maya, it ain't no bad blood and I trust that you can say no to a nigga but with this nigga that's next to you.... it's gon be hard as hell so hell yeah. There's a big possibility of y'all fuckin"

"Y'all fuckin?" Boomer questioned with a mug while walking through the door causing everyone to smack their teeth.

"You steady late then wanna ask stupid questions." 3three stated and everyone chuckled.