➊➑

𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔁𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓵 𝓡𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 : 𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Kentrell DeSean Gaulden
22 years old

╭══• ೋ•✧๑♡๑✧•ೋ •══╮

"Ayo, y'all ready?" I asked Ben and all of them and they nodded.

"As always." They told me and I chuckled before opening the door so that we could all leave.

I stopped, seeing Starr with her hand on her hip standing in front of it.

"A month. A month Kentrell. Four weeks! Really!?" She fussed and I heard the boys start laughing.

"I know she ain't pregnant." I heard Kd mumble.

"Hell nawl, I can't pull out for shit but when it comes to her. I pull out a minute before I'm suppose to. Trust." I told them all and they started wheezing.

"Can't have that." Kd added chuckling and I nodded laughing.

"Mane I be pulling out even though I got a condom on." I told him before turning my head to look back at Starr, finding her mugging me.

"You've been avoiding me." She told me and I nodded. "If you was smart enough to realize that, why wasn't you smart enough to know that means ion wanna see or talk to you?"

"You ain't shit." She told me and I looked to the side, thinking about it before chuckling.

"True." I told her before pushing her to the side so that I could walk out.

The gang followed behind me with their heads down, tryna hide the fact that they were laughing.

"What we gon do bout the Boomer thing though?" Kd questioned and I shrugged.

"Not much. We gon tell him what's up after the kill. Ion trust him and y'all don't either so it is what it is on his side." I told them and they nodded.

"It's just funny how his dumb ass finna go to four empty places to see us and we ain't even gon be there." 3three said laughing and I looked at him.

As much as ion trust Boomer nomo. That nigga was still my brother so ion find this shit funny at all.

"It is what it is mane, he wanted to act sus so that's what he get." I told them before feeling my phone vibrate in my pocket.