𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔁𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓵 𝓡𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 : 𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Samaya Anne Richards
20 years old

╭══• ೋ•✧๑♡๑✧•ೋ •══╮

I walked out of McDonald's with them next to me and they asked where my car was at so that they'd make sure that I was safe and doing good.

I knew they was nice people. I done told my mom. She don't ever wanna listen.

I walked up to the car and placed my food in the back before getting in the driver's seat and then I rolled my window down so that I'd say goodbye to them before attempting to start the car.

They told me goodbye before turning around to walk away but then they stopped when they heard my car not switching on.

"You good?" One questioned turning back and I sighed. "It won't start, ion know why. Y'all can go though, I'll just call my dad..." I told them and one of them chuckled.

"You white?" He questioned and I shook my head before asking why he asked. "You mentioned your dad..." He told me and I realized. "Oh.." I told him before sighing.

"If your dad's black, you're lucky as fuck to still have him with you." They told me and I gave them a small smile.

"She gon ride wit us, we finna take her home." I heard the one who sat next to me that day say before he walked away, mean mugging the air.

Why he always lowkey seems mad?

"You heard YB, let's go. Grab ya shit." They told me and I gave them a look. "Ion wanna be an inconvenience." I told them and only one of them responded.

"You're interesting so never dhat. Come on, you'll be safe with us." They told me and I sighed.

"My car?"

"We'll send somebody who gone fix it then get it back to you. Let's go." They told me

I guess I ain't gon go to the mall then. I was planning on grabbing a few stuff for Diamond and I's all nighter.

"Okay and thank you. God bless you-"

"Girl you a Christian?" One interjected and I chuckled before nodding.

"Ouuu I heard you Christian girls got the best cooch-" He started but was slapped on the back of his head by another one. "Let's go!" One yelled after taking my food outta the car and we all walked over to their car.

We got in and they all looked to the back, at me.

"What? I got sumn in my face?" I questioned and a dark one licked his lips real quick before speaking up.

"Matter of fact yeah; beauty." He told me and all his homies started laughing, except for me and the Lil Top guy.

"That's a wack ass linee." One said before shaking his head.

"Excuse my brother, I'm KD." One introduced himself and I waved at him recognizing him as the one who respectfully greeted my parents that day.

"I'm Ben." Another one said and I smiled his way.

His cute.

"3three, your dream guy." Another one followed up and I gave him a awkward smile. "Actually, not really." I told him and he let out a small ouch as the others laughed.

"I'm Big B, Also Big D, depending on who's asking." The one who said I had beauty on my face started again and I chuckled.

"You got a real name? cause right now you giving off 'BIG ASSHOLE' vibes." I told him and a bunch of "ooooo's" echoed through the car.

"Boomer." He told me and I nodded.

"Welp, she said hashtag not interested." KD said before laughing and as one shook his head at them.

"Ay, I'm Joe." He told me and I smiled. "Nice to meet you." I told him, as I remembered him asking if we was finna go to church that day.

I waited for the one in front to introduce himself but he didn't, which wasn't so surprising since he's often the quiet and mean one from what I've observed.

"Nice to meet y'all, I'm Samaya." I told them and some smiled while others gave me a head nod.

"Aight let's get going" Joe said before giving me his phone and I placed my address in so that they would take me home.

"Imma pass by the mall first though, y'all cool with that?" The Lil top guy asked out loud before directly looking at me and I nodded causing him to turn around.

"Aight, mall it is then" Ben stated before looking at me. "I like you, you're mean and straight forward but nice."

I looked at him confused before laughing. "That ain't made sense but thanks Ben." I told him and he chuckled.

"How old you is?" Boomer questioned

"You never ask a woman how old she is." I told him and he chuckled.

"That don't apply if the woman boutta be your woman soon." He told me and I gave him a fake smile before looking at KD since I knew he was the one with the awesome sense of humor.

"Ion know bout all y'all but although Boomer ain't snoring, he sure is sleep talking. Can y'all maybe wake him up now, he's been sleeping for a while too. I'm sure his neck sore from allat." I told them and they started laughing as Boomer mugged me.

"Sorry." I mouthed before letting out a small laugh.

"One thing I learnt about her... she knows how to shoot niggas the fuck down. Don't try her." Ben said and I nodded.

"I'm pretty sure she can fight too." KD added and I nodded again.

"I'm a Christian but I will whoop that ass when I have to. Don't play with me." I told them and Boomer licked his lips before chuckling.

"She valid." Joe and Ben stated before dabbing each other up.

"Slime material." KD added on causing me to furrow my brows as Lil Top looked back at me with a smirk on his face before looking forward again.

He sexy.

╰══• ೋ•✧๑♡๑✧•ೋ •══╯

𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
-Happy reading-
-Excuse any mistakes-

▪️COMMENT
▪️VOTE
▪️FOLLOW

4𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖘𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖔𝖋𝖑𝖚𝖛❦