𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔁𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓵 𝓡𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 : 𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔁𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓵 𝓡𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 : 𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Samaya Anne Richards
20 years old
╭══• ೋ•✧๑♡๑✧•ೋ •══╮

I sat at home watching All American on Netflix.

I had my snacks next to me, my phone and my water bottle. I wasn't really planning on doing anything today because to be honest, I was very tired.

I'm lowkey hungry though, ain't even finna lie. I should prolly go buy me some McDonald's.

Nah, I'm too lazy.

"I'm angry!" I stated before laughing out loud, mocking Spencer James.

This literally is the best.

I really ship Spencer and Olivia.

"Samaya! Come down here right now!" I heard my mom yell causing me to sigh.

I should grab my car keys and purse as well and just make my way to McDonald's after we talk.

I grabbed my keys off the nightstand and paused All American then went out my room afterwards. I ain't had to get dressed up and all that, I looked pretty already.

And that's on periodt.

"Did you use that money?" She questioned looking at me and I furrowed my brows before asking what she was talking about.

"The money those shameless, 'ain't had no proper father figure or upbringing', thugs.. gave us yesterday." She told me and I let out a low chuckle.

"Ion know ma, sounds like to me you're judging them without even knowing what they are going through or dealing with.. or what they are up against. Most people who do what those young men do, don't have a choice. They do what they gotta do. Now listen, I'm not saying whatever they are doing is right.. but then at the same time, who am I to judge for I have never been in their position and I certainly ain't perfect myself....and also, speaking on their parents was unnecessary. " I corrected her and she crossed her arms with a mug on her face.

"Preach! I wish I could rewind and watch you say allat again. Imagine standing there looking stupid after being corrected by a child. Oop, I guess Ashley you don't have to imagine, it just happened to you" My dad told my mom before kissing me on the forehead then he walked away laughing.

"Shut up Keith." My mom told him before looking at me.

"Why do you always gotta correct me on shit?" She asked me and I shrugged.