➋➌

𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔁𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓵 𝓡𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 : 𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Samaya Anne Richards
21 years old

╭══• ೋ•✧๑♡๑✧•ೋ •══╮

"Killing people? Really Kentrell!?" I questioned and he sighed.

"It ain't that big of a d-" He started and I cut him off real quick.

"The fuck you mean??? You took a life! He had a life. What? You're playing God now? You decide who gets to live and who doesn't? You killed a man Kentrell. That was somebody's son!" I stressed and he looked to the side before sitting down next to me and I got up.

"Mane sit down." He told me and I crossed my arms, mugging him.

"Okay look, I had my reasons and it's not like he was an innocent man!" He defended and I scrunched my face up.

"I hope when you hear somebody say that shit after killing somebody close to you, you won't feel no typa way cause ain't nobody innocent!" I told him and saw his jaw clench

"You know what I'm saying is real as fuck. I can't even look at you right now." I told him and he furrowed his brows.

"What happened to not judging people!?" He questioned and I chuckled.

Should've known he was finna pull out that card.

"Forgive me but I will tell you what is wrong and what is right! You killed, that's wrong. That's righteously judging, [scripture]."

"I did! It happened! Get over it." He told me, showing no remorse and that's when it hit me.

No matter what I say, he does not see what he did wrong or at least doesn't feel sorry for doing what he did.

Cause he did it to survive. I see all the faults cause I've never been in his position.

I've never had to kill before but who knows, maybe if I was ever in the same position as him, I would've done the same thing.

I let out a sigh before standing against the wall behind me, looking at him.

"I- I can't." I told him before grabbing my bag off the couch and I made my way up the stairs while taking out my phone.

I dialled Diamond's number and she picked up on the first ring.

"No. I knew you was finna do this. I'm not fetching you. Grow some balls, face the situation and fix things with yo man. That's yo whole husband sis, don't be stupid." She told me and I opened my mouth to speak before hearing her end the call.