➋➎

𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔁𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓵 𝓡𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 : 𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔁𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓵 𝓡𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 : 𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Samaya Anne Richards

21 years old

╭══• ೋ•✧๑♡๑✧•ೋ •══╮

Keith and I walked into the club Kentrell was at and went straight to the VIP section to meet him there. His security guards opened it up and we walked in with him meeting us halfway.

"Where she at?!" My dad angrily questioned and I sighed. "Hey... dad.. look." I told him, grabbing his hand so that he'd look at me.

"Calm down, we ain't bothered..even though we are, we don't need her to know that. I'm right behind you. We finna talk our shit and leave, don't give her the satisfaction of thinking that she hurt you." I told him and he nodded before sighing and hugging me then he looked at Kentrell.

"You got a good woman, but then again of course, she was raised by the best man, me." He told him and I chuckled. "Stopppp it." I dragged out and he chuckled.

"Kentrell, make sure you take good care of my daughter for real. Don't treat her like her mama is treating me." He told him and Kentrell nodded before pointing behind us.

I turned around and watched my mom kissing some ugly ass guy and I scrunched my face up.

What the fuckk, that's a third guy!

"I deserve so much better." Keith thought out loud and I nodded.

"You do and if you leaving, I'm leaving with you." I told him, assuring him cause I knew that I'd honestly be the only reason that would make him stay with my mom.

"Ion got no plac-" He started and I cut him off. "You must've forgotten that your well raised daughter got a house papa." I told him and he chuckled.

"You're a whole blessing kid." He told me before walking down the stairs while Kentrell and I followed closely behind him.

He got to my mom and tapped her on the shoulder. She pulled away and looked at him before looking at me then she quickly hopped off of the niggas lap.

"You too old to be acting like this." Keith told her in a monotone, voice with no emotion whatsoever.

"I-baby" She started before getting quiet and I shook my head. "Youn even know how to explain yo actions cause they are beyond disgusting." Keith carried on and I nodded.