➌➐

𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔁𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓵 𝓡𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 : 𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔁𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓵 𝓡𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 : 𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Samaya Anne Richards
21 years old
*3 weeks and 4 days later*

╭══• ೋ•✧๑♡๑✧•ೋ •══╮

"You got everything planned out Kentrell stop panicking baby." I told him and he looked at me before sighing and visibly relaxing.

"Ion know if this shit finna work ma." He told me and I shook my head before grabbing his hands.

"Baby, you gotta believe in yourself in order for you to succeed. That's the same speech you been preaching to me whenever I'm planning the wedding." I told him and he let out a small smile before kissing me.

"I'm really glad I'm boutta wife you up in a few days." He told me before pulling me into a hug and I smiled before kissing him on his neck.

"Don't start nun you won't be able to finish." He told me and I chuckled.

"Ain't nun I can't handle." I told him and then we both kept quiet before I shook my head, laughing. "That don't even sound right." I told him and he chuckled.

"You be so bold when I ain't tearing yo shit up but whenever I be in the guts, you wanna run."

"Boy, take these bags filled with guns and take yo long thick dick having ass outta my house and go shoot niggas." I told him and he looked up, laughing.

"I swear you different." He told me before grabbing the bags and kissing me goodbye.

He stopped by the door causing me to raise my brow. "Whatchu finna do while I'm gone?" He questioned and I smiled. "Pray for you and finish off the wedding plans." I told him and he nodded before turning around.

"Samaya, in case I don't come ba-" He started and I shook my head. "Ion even wanna hear that Kentrell, you finna come back." I told him before telling him to go.

He chuckled before winking and walking away. I closed the door before sitting down.

My back hurts.

I grabbed the files and smiled. "I can't wait to marry this man. God, please protect him." I prayed before smiling as I looked at the pictures I had taken when I went wedding dress shopping with Diamond.

"Didi looks so prettyyyy." I smiled looking at her dress. "My maid of honor and my baby's godmother finna looked snatched next to me on my wedding."