➋➋

𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔁𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓵 𝓡𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 : 𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Samaya Anne Richards
21 years old

╭══• ೋ•✧๑♡๑✧•ೋ •══╮

After crying after Kentrell being arrested for murder right in front of me, I felt so weak. I did everything under the book.

I called Ten and told him, Kd was on his way and he told me not to drive in my state of mind. I called a couple of lawyers too even though Ten said he'd handle all that.

I was ready to go bail him out honestly, I didn't even want him to stay in for an hour in there. I didn't want him there, he needed to be here with me.

Ion even know if I should be angry, sad or scared. He killed a man. He did it, I know he did. When they came to arrest him, he ain't even try to hide it.

That scared me.

It's not up until now that I realize how different Kentrell and I are. I don't wanna seem judgemental so I won't put out the comparisons that prove why I'm thinking how I'm thinking right now.

Bottom line is that we're different though.

Our way of life is different. What we do and who we are, are opposites.

Literally.

Being a Christian and my lifestyle goes against everything that he is, vice versa.

I'm pretty sure he knows that too.

Yes, there were grey lines there between us but that's exactly what I'm talking about.

We shouldn't have to change our whole lives or way of thinking in order to experience love.

For example, a day doesn't go by without me thinking that if ion give him sex, he'll look for it somewhere else cause that's what his used to in his lifestyle.

I can't be with him even though I want to cause I be thinking that he's finna take that as a greenlight to us having sex.

It scares me.

This whole thing really.

A knock on the door knocked me out my thoughts and I rushed with my bag and my phone, already knowing it was Kd.

Dee immediately engulfed me into a hug that I very much needed and I watched Kd talk on the phone inside the car.

We rushed to where he was held and got up and walked in.

I stood by the door as Kd walked to the front desk, to go talk to the officer.

"You okay?" Diamond questioned and a tear fell down my cheek as I nodded.

"I'm okay - just yeah." I told her and she gave me a side hug.

"He's gonna be okay." She told me and I nodded, trying not to think about everything too much.

Yeah but am I? especially after knowing everything that I know about the murder.

Kd walked back to us and sighed as the whole gang stormed inside. "What they say?" Ben questioned while on the phone with someone and Kd looked at me.

"I paid his bail. He gon be out in a couple minutes." He told me and I let out a breath, relieved.

"Nevermind, yeah he cool." Ben said on the phone and we all sat together and got a lil bit of small talk going while we waited and he came out with blood on his shirt.

I immediately got up and scanned his face but there was nothing wrong with him. He was okay. We locked eyes and I slowly walked towards him to hug him.

He tightened the hug before kissing my forehead. "You good?" He questioned and I nodded. He dabbed the boys up and they all looked down on the blood on his shirt.

"Short story, Boomer is in the cell too." He told us and 3three started smiling as Ben chuckled

"That's what he gets"

"Slime!" They hyped him up and and he smiled before looking at me as I mugged him causing him to stop smiling.

"I wanna go home." I told them before walking out the station. "SAMAYA!" I heard Diamond yell behind me and I stopped walking as soon as I got near the cars.

"Talk to me, what's going on with you?" She questioned and I looked at her.

"I'm fine. I'm just tired. I wanna go home." I told her and she sighed before walking over to Kd as I opened the car and got in.

I closed my eyes and a few minutes later, I watched Kentrell walk in and I immediately rolled my eyes before closing them again.

We drove back to his house and I ain't even complain cause I'm mad and ion wanna say shit to him.

I just wanna know why he did what he did and I'm hoping there's a damn good reason behind him murdering someone or we never talking again.

We got to his house and I opened the door before walking in and I went straight to the couch.

"What's up witchu?" He questioned sounding pissed and I looked over at him.

"The first thing you gon do is fix yo damn tone before I spazz the fuck out cause you're in the wrong and you know it!" I yelled causing him to look down.

╰══• ೋ•✧๑♡๑✧•ೋ •══╯

𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
-Happy reading-
-Excuse any mistakes-

▪️COMMENT
▪️VOTE
▪️FOLLOW

4𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖘𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖔𝖋𝖑𝖚𝖛❦