➊➎

𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔁𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓵 𝓡𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 : 𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Samaya Anne Richards

20 years old

╭══• ೋ•✧๑♡๑✧•ೋ •══╮

"Diamond, is you going today?" I asked her over the phone and she let out a sigh.

"Ion know, ion really feel like going to church today. Ion understand why Pastor Abraham wants us to be there 6 days outta a week, that's ridiculous." She told me and I let out a sigh.

"Please come wimme. Imma be bored ova there come on, you know almost every service gives us strength to face a new battle." I told her and she started laughing.

"You sure your father wasn't no preacher?" She questioned and I smacked my lips.

He'd be a dirty ass one if he was

"I'm sorry girl, I ain't mean to..." She apologized, probably hearing how silent I got after her bringing him up.

"It's no biggie. I ain't letting that man kill my vibe. Now is you going to church or not?" I questioned and she told me that she wasn't.

"Now when I pop up with a new Christian best friend, don't say shit." I told her, getting ready to end the call and she let out a laugh.

"Girl I'm tired, as Kentrell or sumn" She told me and I just ended the call before sighing.

"Samaya, there's fifteen minutes left, get done, I'm ready!" My mom yelled from downstairs and I let out a frustrated sigh.

I'm ready, I just don't wanna go to church aloneeeee.

Getting me outta my thoughts, my phone rang and Kentrell's name popped up on the screen.

I immediately started smiling before excitedly answering the call.

"Wassup shawty." I told him and he chuckled.

"You stay tryna act like a nigga, you sure always forget who got the dick between the two of us." He told me and I smiled.

"Ain't my fault ain't nobody reminding me."

"Don't be all stuck when I do." He told me and I took a deep breath.

"Watchu calling me for? Don't you know I'm a busy woman?" I questioned before sitting down on my bed.