➊➒

𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔁𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓵 𝓡𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 : 𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Samaya Anne Richards
21 years old

╭══• ೋ•✧๑♡๑✧•ೋ •══╮

I opened my eyes for the first time this morning and smiled. "Grownnn as the fuckkk." I said to myself.

"Twenty one and finna turn upp all week." I continued.

"You doing too much. Lay back down." I heard Kentrell say and chuckled.

"You know what that means?" I questioned and he got up mugging me.

"I can't carry on sleeping?" He questioned and I shook my head, no.

"It means I'm finna finally move outt!!" I told him and he chuckled.

"Good so ion have to sneak around yo damn mama house nomo to see you." He told me and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Damn, we don't even do nun sexual yet but I still gotta go through all this dating a girl with strict parents shit." He complained and I climbed on top of him, straddling him.

"Well, maybe if you'd cuff me..." I dragged teasingly and he chuckled.

"You ain't know you was mine already? That's sad." He told me and I smiled.

"Happy birthday, now gimme a kiss." He told me and I planted one on his lips, smiling, before hearing a knock on the door.

"Samaya... are you awake honey?" I heard my mom say and I looked at Kentrell with wide eyes.

"I ain't jumping out the damn window but I'll fasho sit in the bathroom." He told me and I started laughing.

"Samaya?" My mom questioned and I cleared my throat. "I'm coming mom." I told her as Kentrell got up.

He went into the bathroom and I opened my door, quickly walking out, almost pushing my mom back.

"You gonna go to church today?" She questioned and I shook my head, no. "Ion really wanna go." I told her and she nodded.

"Well okay, I guess that's okay. Your dad says he wants to talk to you. You go there while I get started on our breakfast." She added on and I nodded as I heard the sound of Kentrell walking around in my room.

I -

I cleared my throat then smiled at my mom.