➊➏

𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔁𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓵 𝓡𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 : 𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Kentrell DeSean Gaulden
22 years old

╭══• ೋ•✧๑♡๑✧•ೋ •══╮

"Aight so listen, K.lo boutta be at Drea house tomorrow to go find out her lil kid gender right before the party. Now we already know they gon be alone." I spoke up as the gang stood in a circle around a table that had pictures on it.

"Now as much as I wanted to kill the motherfucker myself, I ain't gon do that but I sure as fuck finna be watching and y'all gon be right beside me, like always." I told them and they smiled, nodding their heads.

"I know we 4kt and all for the action and shit but we don't get our hands dirty for no reason either. We fight and kill when we have to, not cause we feel like it." I added on and they nodded again.

"On that note, basically what he tryna say is we got motherfuckers on K.Lo's team who hates K.Lo and that gon do the job for us. We don't gotta do shit unless things take a turn then that's when we jump in." Ben told them and I nodded agreeing.

"How we know they ain't fooling us and working with K.Lo though? Y'all know we can't just be trusting motherfuckers." 3three stated causing me to smirk.

"All their 'walking sperms' are in my lil house in Houston." I told them and they started laughing.

"You got they lil kids?" Boomer questioned looking at me some typa way and I looked at him before nodding.

"We took they smallest kids too."Kd stated and Boomer mumbled sumn under his breath.

"What was that?" Joe questioned moving closer to him as I furrowed my brows moving closer to him as well.

"That's what the fuck I'm tryna find out as well." I told Joe before we both looked at Boomer, standing close as hell.

"Is we gon have a problem tomorrow?" I questioned and he quickly shaked his head, no as I cleared my throat.

"Nah, I want you to think real good before answering that question. Is we gon have a problem tomorrow?" I questioned again and a few seconds later he swallowed hard before telling me no.

"Good. Keep shit that way" I told him before Joe and I went back to the table.

Ben waved me over and we both made our way to the side.