➌➊

𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔁𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓵 𝓡𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 : 𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔁𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓵 𝓡𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 : 𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Kentrell DeSean Gaulden
22 years old

╭══• ೋ•✧๑♡๑✧•ೋ •══╮

I sat down on my bed, fighting the urge to call Samaya.

I wanted her to get the enough time she needed to think but at the same time, I didn't want her to check out emotionally and forget about me.

Ten was here wimme tryna get me to stay positive but I honestly was far up my mind. I wasn't even hearing what the fuck he was saying.

All I know is I can't lose her.

"Imma call the gang ova, that coo witchu?" He questioned, probably bored of talking to himself and I nodded.

"Yeah, go head." I told him as I reached for my phone so that I'd call Sam. He snatched it out my hand then pushed it into his back pocket before mugging me.

"Don't call her, she'll be back. Give her time." He told me and I looked down before scratching the top of my head.

Funny thing is ion regret the shit I did. I already know Samaya is strong enough to handle it.

I'm just stressed out cause I know she don't need me for nun and she's strong enough to walk away.

"Aight" I told him before leaning back on my pillows as he walked out of the room, dialing one of the gang's numbers.

Ion know what would happen if she'd tell me to choose between her and my way of living.

I just made it to the top and it feels way too good. It's a dream come true.

Ain't no nigga that can say they don't fear me but little do they know that my biggest fear is the fact that I got to the top by killing the boss and it's only a matter of time before some motherfucker with a mindset like me finna wanna do the same but to me.

"Top!" Ten yelled before opening the door as he frowned. "Her pops calling." He told me and I snatched the phone out his hand before answering the call.

"Pops." I stated and he sighed. "She doing bad Trell, she ain't eating, nun of that, and I ain't sure if it's cause of last night or cause y'all ain't talking." He told me and I let out a huge sigh.

"I had to do what I had to do last night. She had to go through that." I told him and he let out a small chuckle.

"I already know she strong enough to bounce back, I should've taught her how to use guns when she was younger though. Shit probably would've been easier for you." He told me and I looked down.

"Nah mane, I understand why you didn't. You ain't want anything to do with this life no more, especially with yo brother being K.lo" I told him

"Yeah, I most definitely wasn't with the competition he was tryna be on either." He told me and I chuckled.

"That's highkey one of the reasons I ain't fuck with him. He steady wanted to overdo everybody and ain't know how to stick to a plan for shit." I told him and he started laughing.

"That's cause he thought he knew everything until we showed him flames." He told me and I nodded agreeing.

"He ain't even know who sent Mike to kill his ass as he died and that must've worked on his last nerve, literally." I told him and he busted out laughing.

"That was one annoying ass motherfucker." He told me and I shook my head as I continued laughing.

"Mane even my mama hated him." I told Keith and he chuckled. "Boy, Sherhonda hates everybody." He told me and I shook my head

"Nah nigga, she liked the fuck outchu but you was into Ashley. I'm glad y'all ain't kick it though cause now I got to have Sam." I told him and he chuckled.

"Yeah I bet you is, just like yo ass was lucky it was our car that day when y'all was boutta get y'all asses locked up. Be glad I got around that corner on time." He told me and I chuckled.

"I ain't even gone give you a thank you cause you owed me." I told him playfully and he chuckled before I heard his door open.

"Dad, you on the phone with someone?" Samaya questioned and I heard him say, no.

"Can we talk?" She questioned and I heard shuffling noises before she spoke up again.

"If mama would've made you do sumn that you didn't like while y'all were together, would you still stay with her?" She questioned "I'm asking for a friend." She added on causing me to let out a low chuckle.

"If she got a good reason behind her doing whatever then yeah and if I feel like I can bounce back from it, fasho." He told her and she sighed.

"I need to go to church again" She told her dad and he told her that she probably shouldn't if she had an argument wimme cause I'm prolly finna rock up again and I shook my head smiling.

"He wouldn't dare." She told him and a smirk formed on my lips.

Bet.

I thought before ending the call then I looked at Ben.

This nigga ain't gon wanna let me leave if I tell him I'm going to Sam.

"Keith wanna meet up and talk about meeting Sherhonda again." I told him and he chuckled.

"He ain't ask nun bout yo pops since that was his best friend before he went to jail?" Ben questioned and I shook my head, no.

"I really gotta go though cause just like Kaylon [K.Lo] his twin, Keith don't like late-comers." I lied.

Keith don't be giving a fuck bout nun, he just chilled and dangerous.

He nodded before moving out the way as I grabbed my keys.

"I can't even come with, I already called the gang." He told me and I chuckled before waving goodbye then I made my way to the car.

I got in and drove off then a few minutes later, I pulled up to the church.

I slowly walked in, only to find it empty and out the corner, Samaya showed up.

"I guess catching a body really did make me understand more of your way of thinking." She spoke up and I chuckled as I realized that she tricked me into coming as she sat down.

╰══• ೋ•✧๑♡๑✧•ೋ •══╯

Favorite book, hands down 😩

𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
-Happy reading-
-Excuse any mistakes-

▪️COMMENT
▪️VOTE
▪️FOLLOW

4𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖘𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖔𝖋𝖑𝖚𝖛❦