➌➋

𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔁𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓵 𝓡𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 : 𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔁𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓵 𝓡𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 : 𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Omniscient

╭══• ೋ•✧๑♡๑✧•ೋ •══╮

She sat down and waited for him to come over but and he wasn't so sure if he was ready to have another fight with her again.

He honestly wasn't so sure if he even wanted to carry on with his dark ways.

He was willing to start changing for her but he wasn't sure if she was the one for him.

He didn't wanna give it all up just for her to break his heart later on...

While still sitting down, Samaya realized a couple of minutes later that he wasn't coming so she looked back to see where he was. She needed this talk for she wasn't sure about their relationship anymore.

She felt like she would be betraying God if she were to carry on with Kentrell but she also knew that even if she were to break up with Kentrell, her heart would be wherever he were to be found because he had her.

She was certain that Kentrell loved her and she really tried convincing herself that knowing that was all that mattered but she also knew that soon, the church would hear about them and reality would set in.

Was she ready for their judgment? For God's judgment? What would the priest think?

With a heavy heart she looked at him, hoping that perhaps maybe he would know how to unpack her burden and relieve her from her thoughts.

She couldn't tell what he was thinking but she could see that he had something on his mind.

He looked like he was mentally preping himself for a hard conversation.

She let out a sigh before standing up and walking over to him. With each step she took, she felt her heart beat faster. The closer she got, the more strong and alive she felt.

Standing in front of him, she looked up causing their eyes to meet. She felt some sort of peace while staring into his, settling whatever storm she had bottled up inside her.

"Ion wanna fight. We just gon state facts and try to understand each other's point of view." She assured him and he let out a sigh as his eyes scanned her face.

He feared that maybe this would be the last time he got to see it so he wanted to have a good look.

One which he'd remember whenever he took his last breath for he knew she was right to some extent, the bad kill the bad and his way of living let to nothing but success followed by death.