➊➐

𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔁𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓵 𝓡𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 : 𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔁𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓵 𝓡𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 : 𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Samaya Anne Richards
20 years old

╭══• ೋ•✧๑♡๑✧•ೋ •══╮

I fell on the floor and quickly got up as I realized that I was sleeping on the couch with a blanket over me.

I heard Kentrell laugh and turned to look at him as he placed his phone down next to him while looking at me.

"It's not funny." I mumbled and he chuckled.

"To you. That shit was hilarious." He told me and I chuckled while rubbing the back of my head.

"You so evil, you watched me fall and ain't even think of catching me?" I questioned and he gave me a look before smiling.

"The only fall imma catch you in is when you start loving me." He told me and I smacked my lips before sitting down after he did.

"How you a thug but all you ever talk about is love?" I question and he shrugged.

"Just cause I act like ion got a heart, don't mean I don't. Just cause ion move in a certain way, don't mean ion wanna." He told me and I nodded, understanding.

"I'm a thug yes but that don't mean ion got no feelings or nun." He told me and I nodded.

"So you ever wanna get married?" I questioned and he looked down before squinting his eyes a lil bit then looked back at me.

"If I feel like I got the right women that's gone hold me down for life? fasho." He told me and I smiled.

"Of course I wanna get out the street dealings first though." He added on and I nodded.

"Why you asking? You wanna marry me?" He questioned and I decided to tease him a lil bit.

"Actually yes." I told him and his eyes widened before he started smirking.

"See I knew you like me." He told me and I chuckled.

"I ain't say allat." I told him and he started chuckling.

"You're a nice guy for real though. I'm glad I met you." I told him, honestly and he looked at me causing our eyes to lock.

Look away!

Just as I was about to turn my head to look away, as if he knew I'd do just that, he used his left hand to turn my face so that I'd keep looking at him.

"Youn ever wanna lock eyes wimme.. why?" He questioned as I stayed still, staring into his eyes.

"Youn ever wanna have no moments like these..." He added on before smashing his lips into mine and I immediately started kissing back.

He deepened the kiss adding his tongue and just as we were pulling away, I nibbled on his bottom lip causing him to groan and he went full in, kissing me again, causing me to smile into the kiss.

He leaned forward and I laid on my back on the couch, leaving him on top of me. I tried to pull away but he placed his hand around my neck without breaking the kiss and I let out a small moan causing him to smile into the kiss this time.

He went from my lips to the side of my face, down to my neck and my lips parted as I looked up trying not to get turned on even more but this shit wasn't working. I felt him start unbuttoning my top.

"Ken-" I started and he moved back before I could even finish. "My bad, I got carried away." He told me and I looked at him before grinning.

"You-" I started and he cut me off

"Don't say nun stupid." He told me and I started laughing.

"I wasn't going to but now I forgot what I was going to sayyy." I dragged out and he shrugged before reaching over and he tied my top back up before looking at me causing me to smack my lips.

"You know what the fuck you're doing." I told him and he started laughing.

"I wasn't even doing nun. Yo luh boob was out and I was just helping you out." He told me and I mugged him.

"Mhm. whatever you say DeSean." I told him and he smacked his lips.

"Now you know ion like that name." He told me and I started laughing.

"DeSean... it suits you though." I told him and he mugged me.

"Stop saying that shit for real ma." He said and I said it one more time causing him to charge at me.

He started tickling me and I laughed trying to get outta his grip.

I tried gasping for air as he chuckled along too and I moved his arm to the side while laughing.

I carried on laughing before managing to break free and I tried taking off but he quickly grabbed me by the waist and pulled me onto him.

We locked eyes as we continued laughing and the laughter died down before we started kissing again.

Ion know what happening between him and I but there's definitely something there and I'm scared that it might complicate our friendship.

╰══• ೋ•✧๑♡๑✧•ೋ •══╯

𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
-Happy reading-
-Excuse any mistakes-

▪️COMMENT
▪️VOTE
▪️FOLLOW

4𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖘𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖔𝖋𝖑𝖚𝖛❦