➊➋

𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔁𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓵 𝓡𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 : 𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Kentrell DeSean Gaulden
22 years old

╭══• ೋ•✧๑♡๑✧•ೋ •══╮

I turned around and chuckled, seeing Drea next to me. "When did you get here?" I questioned and she smiled. "Bout 4 am. I just needed to see you." She told me in a small tone.

"Everything good?" I questioned and she looked down before looking up at me again. "Y-yes. I'm good." She told me and I furrowed my brows.

"Whatchu wanna talk about Drea?" I asked and she sighed.

"I think I'm pregnant Kentrell and I'm scared." She told me and I blinked hard tryna process what she just told me.

"I- ion even know what to fucking say." I told her and she nodded.

"Expected.." She told me and I sighed.

"Who's the daddy though?"

"Some nigga I met at the strip club named Chris." She told me and I sighed.

"Atleast you know his name. Whatchu scared for though?" I questioned before pulling her a lil bit closer so that we was hugging.

"Mostly cause ion know shit about being a mother. I never even had a mother Kentrell, how am I going to mother someone else if I never even had an example of how to take care of yo own." She told me and I looked at her.

"I get allat but I believe you can do it." I told her and she looked up at me as well. "I have faith in you. That baby finna have the best mother too." I added on and she smiled.

"You think so?"

"Fasho. Yo ass fun to be around and you loveee kids, ion know if you think ion notice the shit whenever we're together. You gon be good." I told her and she nodded before sighing.

"I hope so"

"Now I ain't gon lie, when you said you was scared, I thought you meant about telling yo father." I told her and she chuckled.

"K.Lo already knows Ken. He was mad for a few days but he's getting over it. He knows Chris so I guess that made it easier for him." She told me and I chuckled.

"This had me thinking though. If we carry on with our plan of getting rid of my father, my luh baby ain't gon have a grandfather." She told me and I raised my brow.

"I know you ain't thinking of pulling out when yo own father ain't in you." I told her and she looked down.

"Oh you forgot? That nigga raped you. His own daughter... how the fuck... and why the fuck.. is you even thinking of not going through with our plan?" I questioned.

"You want to find him doing the same shit to yo daughter before you see that his evil as fuck?" I carried on and she mugged me.

"It's true and you know it. That motherfucker don't give no fucks and the only reason you're alive right now is cause you ain't threaten to tell on him and cause you acted like nothing happened."

"Can we just stop talking bout all this. I came here to clear my head, not get reminded of the things I'm tryna forget." She told me before running her hand down her face.

"Nah you came here to cancel the one plan that's gon make sure to save yo daughter from the pain that YOU experienced. Tell me sumn real quick." I started before chuckling.

"After yo daughter is born, will you be able to leave her with him... alone?" I questioned and she looked down.

"That's what I thought."

"Why are you so sure that it's finna be a girl?" She questioned getting defensive, causing me to chuckle.

"Cause that's what I'm praying it be. If it's a luh boy, you in for a bigger problem cause yo father finna teach him how to rape, how to be a gang leader and how to push drugs, maybe how to even take them as well-" I continued and she cut me off.

"Okay Kentrell stop."

"I'm just saying." I told her before getting up and out of bed.

"Well thanks for opening my eyes" She sarcastically voiced out while rolling her eyes causing me chuckle.

"Aight now go downstairs, I'm tryna take a shower." I told her and she started laughing.

"It's not like I ain't seen you before.."

"Quit lying. You ain't. I seen you doe. Shii, I tasted you too." I told her causing her to smack her lips

"You ain't ever satisfied me with nun. No head and you fasho ain't felt my dick in you so ion know what you talking about." I clarified and she waved me off before walking out the door.

"Bitches steady lying on and TO a nigga like damn, just cause I sleep with a hunnid bitches don't mean ion remember them." I thought out loud while grabbing my towels as I heard a knock on the door downstairs.

"I got it!" I heard Drea yell causing me to sigh before entering the bathroom to shower.

╰══• ೋ•✧๑♡๑✧•ೋ •══╯

Good morning 💚

𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
-Happy reading-
-Excuse any mistakes-

▪️COMMENT
▪️VOTE
▪️FOLLOW

4𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖘𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖔𝖋𝖑𝖚𝖛❦