➋➊

𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔁𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓵 𝓡𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 : 𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔁𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓵 𝓡𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 : 𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Kentrell DeSean Gaulden
22 years old

╭══• ೋ•✧๑♡๑✧•ೋ •══╮

"You heard from Boomer?" Kd questioned over the phone and I shook my head, no.

"He been real quiet lately. I think his ass is mad bout what happened with K.Lo." I told him and he shook his head.

"What was he thinking tryna cross us though?" He questioned and I shrugged.

"Mane that's the problem, ion think Boomer was even thinking. That nigga knows what the fuck I'm capable of, ion know why he was dumb enough not to consider that." I told Kd and I heard his door open in the background and a girl greet.

"Wassup bae." He said looking away from the phone and I chuckled.

Nigga stays smashing somebody.

"So we ain't gon do nun about him?" He questioned and I shook my head, no before placing my phone down as I took some water outta my refrigerator.

"We gon let him lead. We act after he does, if he dumb enough to even gather the strength to." I told Kd while picking up my phone and he nodded as a girl came into view.

"Hii." She greeted and I scrunched my face up.

"The fuck?" I said out loud, surprised, and Kd started laughing as I heard the door close on his side after hearing her say she's leaving and they kissed.

"Why you had to scrunch yo face up like that?" He questioned and I was chuckled.

"Ayy mane, I was expecting to see somebody else. What happened with Diamond?" I questioned and he shrugged.

"Mane, ion know bout allat. I'm just doing my own thang." He told me and I sighed

"Does she know that though?" I questioned and he started stuttering before laughing and I joined him.

"You gotta be honest wit her man." I told him and he nodded.

"Right after I'm ready to lose her, I will but right now... nahh, ion wanna lose her man, she different." He told me and I shook my head chuckling.

"Nigga all I see is you refusing to simp." I told him and he busted out laughing.

"Nah for real though but you know I wasn't ever no pimp for real cause my heart really be hurt after every girl I fuck with." He told me and I chuckled.