➋➍

𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔁𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓵 𝓡𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 : 𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔁𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓵 𝓡𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 : 𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Samaya Anne Richards

21 years old

╭══• ೋ•✧๑♡๑✧•ೋ •══╮

Ion know how to feel after last night.

He refused to have sex with me but he sure ate me out.

I didn't know what was wrong but since his friends say that all he ever wanna do is have sex, I'm a little bit worried.

Do I stink?

"Good morning" He told me after tossing and turning, causing me to look at him with a sad smile on my face.

"Morning." I told him and he furrowed his brows.

"You good?" He questioned, wrapping his arm around my waist and I nodded.

"Yeah, I just had a bad night." I told him and he chuckled.

"Only a dumb ass nigga who don't got no talented tongue would believe what yo ass just said, what's really wrong?" He questioned and I sighed.

"You ain't wanna-" I started and he finished the sentence off for me "Have sex? So you think sumn wrong witchu?" He questioned while sitting up and I nodded.

"I can't help but feel that way." I told him honestly and he shook his head before grabbing my hand.

"Sam, you got morals and values. You've promised yourself and have vowed not to do certain shit and ion expect you to compromise all that." He told me and I pouted.

"Aint nun wrong witchu or fat ma, do you know how hard it was fah me to say nah last night?" He questioned causing me to chuckle as a smile played on my lips.

"I can't wait to have you ma but I can't expect you to do them shits with me, knowing how serious you take em." He told me and I smiled.

"You're so cute." I told him and he chuckled. "Yeah I know. I'm hungry as fuck though." He told me and I chuckled.

"I already made breakfast, it's in the warmer. I just didn't wanna wake you." I told him and he pulled me and seated me on top of him before smirking.

"I wasn't really talking about food." He told me and I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Stwapp." I told him and he moved my top to the side before sucking on one of my titties causing me to look up.