➌➌

𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔁𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓵 𝓡𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 : 𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔁𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓵 𝓡𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 : 𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Samaya Anne Richards
21 years old

╭══• ೋ•✧๑♡๑✧•ೋ •══╮

I woke up and looked to see where Kentrell was but he wasn't next to me.

"Trell?" I questioned before sitting up. I looked around the room and everything was as it was yesterday when we fell asleep after playing together. *wink wink*

I looked up at the lamp on my nightstand and chuckled seeing my bra hanging there.

I started laughing when I looked around the room seeing his shoes in different places and then my eyes stopped on some cuffs causing my face to heat up.

I can't wait till I can feel him in me.

I chuckled before shaking my head and walking out the bed then into the bathroom. I did my morning routine before walking out the shower and into my closet.

I grabbed some clothes then got dressed before walking out. I made the bed then picked everything up while humming 'Baby' by Justin Bieber.

After cleaning up, I then walked outta the room and down the stairs to go make myself some food in the kitchen.

"I wonder where he went."

I stopped seeing broken plates on the floor and furrowed my brows.

"What the hell?" I questioned, thinking out loud.

He prolly went to buy more plates.

I sucked my teeth thinking about the fact that I had to now clean everything up. I grabbed some of the big pieces of the dishes and placed them into the bin.

After collecting all of them, I grabbed a broom and that's when I saw some blood next to where the knives stay.

I bent down to have a close look at it, just to make sure that it was blood and it was. "What the fuck happened?" I looked down even more and saw a gun laying on the floor out of the corner of my eye

I walked over to where it was and screamed after seeing the blood of someone who was dragged. I quickly turned around and climbed up the stairs to go get my phone.

I quickly dialed Trell's number but his phone rang downstairs causing me to furrow my brows as my hands shook uncontrollably.

I called Ben next and he answered on the fourth ring. "Hello?" He questioned confused and I spoke up.

"I-Is Kentrell with you?"

"Nah, I haven't been seeing him much, what's popping?" He questioned and I heard a plate drop downstairs causing me to freeze.

"Someone is in the house." I told Ben and there was silence from his side.

"Ben!?" I questioned

"Yeah? I'm waiting for you to tell me who it is." He told me as I heard footsteps causing me to run to the closet.

"I don't know, I'm scared. I saw blood downstairs and Kentrell isn't here bro." I whispered and the door open as I stood next to it.

A guy with a mask on walked in wearing all black. I silently stood still behind the door before placing my phone in between my breasts and my bra.

"You damn stupid for hiding behind the door." A voice said causing me to freeze as the door closed revealing me.

"You're coming with me." The guy told me as he came towards me and I shook my head, no, while moving back.

"I wasn't asking." He told me and I swallowed hard.

"Don't come any closer or on my mama, imma scream." I told him and he started laughing.

"How bout on Kentrell?" He questioned and my whole face dropped as I got what he was saying.

"You got him don't you?" I questioned and he smirked. "You're a very smart girl." He told me before snatching me up by the arm, dragging me downstairs as I let out small cries.

"Who are you!? and what do you want!?" I questioned but he wasn't saying anything at all.

I knew Ben was listening cause I definitely ain't end our call before hiding my phone so my ass wasn't finna have him laughing at me so I G'ed up as the guy opened the car door.

I got in then looked at my tied hands

"Pussy ass nigga, dont even got a gun on him. You feel like a man now? Just cause you dragged me out the house?" I questioned and he looked back before throwing me a bird.

"Fuck you too the fuck, old dusty ass. Out here looking like some burnt chicken, nigga add cooking oil to yo skin cause lotions ain't doing shit for you." I told him while looking at his neck then he started driving.

He pulled up to some random ass place with old buildings then placed a cover over my face.

"Nigga how am I supposed to breathe? Cut a small hole or sumn." I told him and he smacked the back of my head with his hand.

"Shut up."

"i can't see bro." I complained as the car started moving again.

"You got a pillow out here or sumn cause I'm sleepy as fuck." I told him and after a while the car stopped then my door opened.

He took me out the car and walked into some place with me. "Stand here, don't move." He told me before untying my hands then he walked away.

I waited a second then quickly took the cover off me. My eyes widened as I watched Kentrell with blood on his shirt, sitting on a chair with a gun on his lap as six men stood wearing all black in front of him and their back at me with guns in their hands.

"Trell!" I yelled and without thinking, I rushed towards him and kneeled down in front of him. "Baby, are you okay? Kentrell you're hurt, they hurt -" I started before turning my head to look at the men.

It was Ben, Kd, Babyjoe, 3three, Quando which I met not so long ago then my dad causing me to look at them confused as Kentrell coughed.

"What's wrong with y'all!?" I questioned before ripping his shirt and taking it off him to see where he had blood coming out and he immediately looked at me with eyes filled with lust but mostly love.

He grabbed my hand then smiled causing me to furrow my brows. "What's going on?" I questioned and he stood up before kneeling down and I looked around, still confused but mostly shook.

"Kentrell -" I started and he cut me off.

"I was gon make a long ass speech but I realized that speeches are made to soften the girls heart and to convince them to say yes and youn need allat." He started.

"You already know you my girl and I damn sure know that you already know I'm all yours, so let's up this shit." He told me and I watched as Diamond walked in and passed a box over to him causing my cheeks to heat up as my eyes started getting watery.

He grabbed the box then smirked before opening it "Will you marry me?" He questioned and my tears fell.

"I-"

╰══• ೋ•✧๑♡๑✧•ೋ •══╯

𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
-Happy reading-
-Excuse any mistakes-

▪️COMMENT
▪️VOTE
▪️FOLLOW

4𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖘𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖔𝖋𝖑𝖚𝖛❦