𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔁𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓵 𝓡𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 : 𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Samaya Anne Richards
20 years old

╭══• ೋ•✧๑♡๑✧•ೋ •══╮

"I'm here, open the door." I told my best friend Dee [Diamond] over the phone and then heard foortsteps coming towards the door, resulting in me hanging up.

"Hey girl." She greeted after opening her door and I walked in.

"Heyy"

See, Dee already had her own lil apartment. She was a lil more well off than me but she never made me feel some type of way because of that which is one of the reasons why I love her.

"You hungry? I got some food" She told me and I smiled before skipping over to the kitchen.

Another thing, she has always made it clear that whatever is hers, is mine..except for her man. She never had a problem with me making myself at home in her house and she most definitely loved seeing me comfortable around her.

Dee and I are pretty close. We've been friends practically our whole lives cause we grew up in the same church and I'm just two weeks younger than her.

I gave her back her lil bag and she started cheesing. "Thank goodness. Using this cheap ass phone you called me from is not it." She told me before taking out her actual phone causing me to chuckle as I drank some juice.

"Lemme call KD and say thank you." She told me smiling hard causing me to raise my brow with a smile playing on my lips.

"You like him, don't you?" I questioned and she scoffed as she pressed call on the phone. "Hell no" She told me before chuckling.

"Ain't nobody care about that man, I just wanna-HEYYY" She dragged as KD answered the phone and her whole face lit up.

"Wassup mami?" He questioned as she placed him on speaker. "Nothing much" She answered as her cheeks turned red.

"I just wanted to say thank you to yo gang for bringing the bag back." She told him and he let out low chuckle.

"Of course. We ain't no thieves. I appreciate you calling though" He told her and she smiled. "Yeah well I'm glad I called too." She told him as I gave her a look.

They really out here flirting with me listening?

"Aight I'm finna g-" She started but was cut off by him. "Where you at right now?" He questioned and she looked at me for help but I just looked to the side.