7: Bosnia

*four hours later.*

Crow is adjusting his chute as isn't Nøkk as they preparing to jump out of the plane as they're above the forests of Bosnia as they're both doing last minute check-ups for each other.

Nøkk: "you're all clear, try not to screw up the landing." As Crow looks over wondering why she said that. "I've seen plenty of idiots sprain their ankle."

Crow: "Right... We're going! See ya later." He says as he and Nøkk jump out of the plane pulling their chutes as Crow gets a clean landing but sees Nøkk get tangled up. "Well I guess you screwed up the landing." He says jokingly but Nøkk flips him off.

Nøkk: "just be ready to catch me dimwit." She says cutting herself free and lands into Crow's arms. "Well ain't this romantic?" She asks bluntly as Crow sets her down and pulls the chute down as they can't leave it behind.

Crow: "okay... We got plenty of ground to cover, we'll use that ridge to get a good view of the area around us... Let's go." He says as he and Nøkk lightly jog through the terrain heading south.

Nøkk: "can I ask you something?" As Crow jokes saying she just did. "Very funny but what were you exactly doing here last time?" She asks as they carefully climb up a hill.

Crow: "well the group I was after previously killed american tourists so America sent CIA and FBI as both had a common interests in nailing a particular bastard... Not that I cared as I only care about getting the job done." He says as Nøkk is somewhat satisfied with the answer. "So... There anything I can call you besides Nøkk? Off the field wise." He says as they stop before a river.

Nøkk: "Karina." As Crow looks over surprised that she actually told him. "What? I may be secretive but I doubt you'll learn much off my first name." She says rather defensively but Crow stops her in her tracks.

Crow: "it's not that, I'm just surprised you told me that given I haven't said much about myself." As Nøkk chuckles quietly while getting in front of him.

Nøkk: "I just told you my name, it doesn't really tell you that much about me though I wouldn't mind that, if I can trust you with my... Secrets." She states in a rather alluring manner.

Crow: "I'm guessing I'd have to tell you my secrets?" He asks rhetorically knowing Nøkk is curious like a cat.

Nøkk: "not all... Just a spoonful, enough to satisfy me." She says getting across as Crow follows.

Crow: "I mean... There isn't really anything interesting to tell." As Nøkk looks over her shoulder.

Nøkk: "hmph for a tough guy you're quite loathsome of yourself." She says as Crow sighs in frustration.

Crow: "look I'm just a guy from Baltimore Maryland who joined the army cause he didn't know what else to do with his life... Happy?" He asks but Nøkk stops him in place.

Nøkk: "you speak as if you have nothing interesting about you, but I would beg to differ." She says as Crow looks down at her as he can't tell if she's being genuine. "Do you have that low of an opinion of yourself? Cause so then why?"

Crow: "I... I'm not proud of the life I've lived, could've had a normal life but now I can't even remember the last time I slept in peace." He says as Nøkk keeps her hand placed on his chest.

Nøkk: "at least you're not alone, you got good friends in your american co-workers." She says with soft reassurance as Crow can tell she means that. "Though maybe in time I can be your friend as well."

Crow: "you're interesting enough that I want you as a friend." He admits as Nøkk chuckles to herself and lifts her veil showing her face.

Nøkk: "thanks, feels nice to wanted." She says walking off as Crow follows her to the ridge as he kneels down looking through the scope of his SOCOM 16. "A little bit to the right." She says as Crow does this seeing a wood cutting factory.