-/:(*{2.69k spesh}*):\-

Funny number funny number

Uhm hi I guess

I'm Casino, that's my name (it's not, my name is Callahan-) and I really like big tiddie goth bfs.

I'm immensely dehydrated. Water can wait.

I am Autistic (I'd call the obsession with big goth tiddies a hyper fixation but I really cba) I suffer from social anxiety, depression, ADHD, anxiety tics and mild PTSD. I'm very, very scared of liminal space and hospitals (nosocomephobia), i have a very rare kink and my biggest hyper fixation is Chernobyl.

Why the fuck did I start writing this?
This book or whatever it is was originally a countryhumans quote book. I got to the 8th part and gave up because it was total bullshit and I didn't like countryhumans, so I deleted everything and turned it into a JJBA quotes book.

I also just wanted to give artists who might see this some prompts to work with, including rare pairs here n there. The first few parts of it suck ass because I hadn't figured out Tumblr existed and there was a great supply of incorrect quotes on there.

Why the fuck am I writing this, rn?
It's 2.69k buddy, funny number time and I Highly doubt I'll get to 6.9k. I wanted to introduce myself aswell.

Why the fuck do you obsess over Abbacchio, Risotto and Bucciarati?
Ok hear me out. If Giorno wasn't a dick and decided to kill the entirety of La Squadra They would get along pretty well. Both bucci-gang and La Squadra want to find out who the boss is, and legit it would've been so much easier if they teamed up FOR THE SAME GOAL. My point here is Giorno Giovanna wishes his demise by my hands AND I CAN MAKE THAT HAPPEN-

I obsess over them because the dynamics of their relationship seems incredibly appealing to me as a Polyamorous knobhead. I kin both Risotto and Abbacchio- please we have similar personalities and I project myself on them with head cannons.

Yes that's all I had to say thank you sm for 2.5k+ reads it means so much to me